zakariahassen

how to run gta3 on my san diego

17 posts in this topic

hi i love this game i tried evry way to make it work on my orange san diego but i couldn't can anyone help me please it's compatible in the play store but after downloading it it never works there is always a black screen after the cinematique i tried every version but none of them worked for me help i looooove this game

Can u give me the link please that would be fine and rhe installation instructions please

thank you so much i'm testing it write now and i'll tell you if it worked i hope it works:)

no it doesn't work after installation when i open the apk black screen for a second then it closes :(

No discussion of pirated software or links to be posted. This is your only warning.

Ok sorry but i bought the game and it's always the same that's y i tried pirated games

if your rooted change your gpu driver with my aio tool but you have to be rooted

no i'am not rooted i used your aio but it dosen't work nothing happens because i have to downgrade i'll do it some other time is there any other solution ? (accept my facebook invitation please ricky)

Edited by zakariahassen

can i use the libhoudini patch without root???

As Ricky already said, no. You must be rooted to make system changes

sorry I only use fb for private matters

you got to options

copy full xolo update.zip the big one to root of sdcard and reboot into recovery and flash it then root

or

you will need to flash the boot and recovery images witch you'll find in sandiego/tools/downgrade then flash the full xolo update.zip with brick fix then you'll have to root the easy why to flash both recovery and boot is to go to

c :\sandiego\tools\ and open command prompt then type

adb reboot bootloader

next type

fastboot -i 0x8087 flash boot c:\sandiego\tools\downgrade\boot.img

next type

fastboot -i 0x8087 flash recovery c:\sandiego\tools\downgrade\recovery.img

then if it flashes ok then type

fastboot -i 0x8087 reboot let phone fully boot then root

ok you are the best i'll do it tomorrow one more question after root can i play gta vice city ??

thanks to you i'am rooted now but when i try to change the cpu mod i get some kind of failure and anbele ... i couldn't read it because my phone rebooted and the aio tool goes back to the first screen what to do now ??

i did it one more time now i tried the libhoudini patch i have two files pushed succesfully it asks me if i want to reboot i sad ok but i had a black screen i plugged off the phone and i rebooted manually is this normal is it patched?? how to know for sur??