• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] Raw MOD JB Jiayu G3 [DISCONTINUED(Until I have more time for it)]

182 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I already install B2.1, the bug that I have found are as below:

1. When you check unknown source and back to the previous screen, the status will back to be uncheck.

2. Have to install google app again due to it cannot connect to the internet both of wifi and 3g

Posted · Report post

@noobzilla

Which recovery is recommended?

Posted · Report post

Ehy guys, this is what happens to my mobile after the first fix made with all the guides I have read...

img20130220162751.th.jpg

img20130220162737.th.jpg

I was going nuts...I AM GOIN FU!"£$ CRAZY,

Posted · Report post

p.s.: just read TEMPO DI FIX = fix time

Precisione = precision. It was around 100 metres!!! it's quite IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Posted · Report post

Ehm...how long does the reboot after installation take? As stated in the installer it should take "awhile"...but how many minutes? It started it at 9.48 pm GMT+1 (italian time) and I'm still waiting. The phone is stuck on the green JiaYu simbol...I'm installing Raw MOD B2.1 through CWM 5.0.5.5

Posted · Report post

...still nothing. it's 10.14 pm. 26 minutes...

Posted · Report post

Take 5 minutes so so

Do you have made full reset after flashing?

Ehm...how long does the reboot after installation take? As stated in the installer it should take "awhile"...but how many minutes? It started it at 9.48 pm GMT+1 (italian time) and I'm still waiting. The phone is stuck on the green JiaYu simbol...I'm installing Raw MOD B2.1 through CWM 5.0.5.5

Fix time is about 13 minutes!

Too long my friend.

"Altitudine" is about 100 meters

The precission value is empty.

p.s.: just read TEMPO DI FIX = fix time

Precisione = precision. It was around 100 metres!!! it's quite IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

LeWa Recovery touch version 1 in english.

@noobzilla

Which recovery is recommended?

Posted · Report post

7. reboot device and enjoy! :D (first boot will take longer than usual)

how many minutes? :wacko:

more than 30 minutes? :wacko:

Posted · Report post

Jolufa, did you use LeWa Recovery 1 in English to install Raw Mode by noobzilla?

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 (less than 10 shure) minutes.

how many minutes? :wacko:

more than 30 minutes? :wacko:

Yes, I've installed Raw Mode using the LeWa Recovery.

Make full wipe/reset, format cache and dalvik cache before flash.

Jolufa, did you use LeWa Recovery 1 in English to install Raw Mode by noobzilla?

Espero se me entienda, hablo español, no inglés. :-)

Edited by Jolufa

Posted · Report post

Can you link me to LeWa .img so I can flash it with FlashTool?

Posted · Report post

Ok, flashed with LeWa, installed and...APEX LAUNCHER blocked.

Posted · Report post

APEX LAUNCHER blocked is a little problem compared with your initial problem... Isn't? :-)

Well, yes BY NOW...it's 11.30 pm in italy...time to go to bed because I start work at 6.40 am...please: will you help me find a preview of battery mods?

Sense, Gauge, Honeycomb and circle? I don't know how they look...do you think it is possibile to install all? :D

How many battery mods can I choose?

P.s.: it is impossible to use the phone. Apex Launcher crashes and blocks everything. Please noobzilla, let us know something...

I installed your Raw MOD B2.1 with LeWa recovery v1, because CWM 5.5.0.4 doesn't work

Edited by fpm_paolo

Posted · Report post

P.s.: it is impossible to use the phone. Apex Launcher crashes and blocks everything. Please noobzilla, let us know something...

Tried other launcher? maybe insert a different launcher app in the update zip?

Posted · Report post

Tried other launcher? maybe insert a different launcher app in the update zip?

uhm...I'll try tonite. any suggestion? I use GoLauncher which is graphically beautiful...anyway I wish I had a reply from noobzilla...maybe he can suggest what to do.

Just another question: which is the difference between FIRMWARE UPGRADE and DOWNLOAD when using SP FLASH Tool?

Thanks a lot :D

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to install Raw MOD B2.1 with GoLauncher instead of Apex Launcher. If someone encounters the same problem, just delete launcher2.apk from /system/app and put another Launcher.

3. format /system from mounts and storage menu

no such voice in LeWa Recovery V1. Or maybe I can't find it. Anyone help please?

Edited by fpm_paolo

Posted · Report post

notice some recovery confusion i use clockworkmod recovery and it works fine :) just be sure to follow installation instructions :) i realise B2.1 has some bugs but as it says i am spending time now trying to get B3 to be as perfect and bug free as possible possible beta test soon :)

Posted · Report post

what do you mean apex launcher blocked?

Posted · Report post

no such voice in LeWa Recovery V1. Or maybe I can't find it. Anyone help please?

i donnt use lewa recovery but if you wipe factory reset and instal it should work :) maybe theres a menu called format or advanced it might be under those

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to install Raw MOD B2.1 with GoLauncher instead of Apex Launcher. If someone encounters the same problem, just delete launcher2.apk from /system/app and put another Launcher.

sorry but could you explain exactly what problems your having with apex launcher? :)

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Developers , Can any give instruction or share ROM of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo importing in to Jiayu G3

Posted · Report post

sorry but could you explain exactly what problems your having with apex launcher? :)

sorry man I have just seen your msgs now. When I reboot the phone, I get a message "Apex Launcher stopped abnormally". Anyway now I'm at work and I don't have my phone. I'll write after 1 pm (Italian time).

Which clockwork do you use? Will you please post it here? My CMW 5.5.0.4 didn't work: after the reboot the phone was blocked at JiaYu logo.