• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS-B952]Slim ROM

453 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Runs great with Paul's #15 kernel on 2030 BB, thank you jsevi83 !!!

I had some problems with Ouch kernel, my haptic feedback was behaving strangely, especially after unlocking the screen.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Posted

I cannot find the Voip call settings (sip etc.) anywhere in this rom. Am I missing something?

Posted

I had some problems with Ouch kernel, my haptic feedback was behaving strangely, especially after unlocking the screen.

+1

Much much better working with paul's kernel..why switch to ouch kernel? Just curiosity... :)

Posted (edited)

+1

Much much better working with paul's kernel..why switch to ouch kernel? Just curiosity... :)

Ouch kernel makes the rom multibaseband and it works good for me.

Edited by jsevi83

Posted (edited)

I cannot find the Voip call settings (sip etc.) anywhere in this rom. Am I missing something?

Maybe you can enable it by setting this line to "true" in build.prop

ro.config.hw_support_ipcall=false

Edited by jsevi83

Posted

Just flash v12 with Toggle2G injected. Really love this rom.

Thanks for great rom!

07_App_Drawer.png

Posted

Maybe you can enable it by setting this line to "true" in build.prop

ro.config.hw_support_ipcall=false

Good attempt but this did not add the necessary settings menus to add the SIP details. Any other ideas?

Posted

When I'm using this ROM, and in a call, the other person always complain about not hearing me well. That does not occur when i'm on other ROM's. Any solution?

Posted (edited)

V12 does not work CamScanner - error "Unable to connect to the camera." Also with Barcode Scanner.

Is there a solution?

Edited by BrotherII

Posted

will this work on Slim Rom?:D

Posted

Going to bump this, because after officially unlocking my bootloader to try all the roms around without random reboots, I've ended up back on Slim ICS again - it's the fastest, most stable, bug free ROM around, with the best battery life - if you're new to ROMS on the g300, I would recommend you give this one a try. It may not have lots of frilly bits, but it does everything it needs to, perfectly.

Posted

Thanks TT, in total agreement. Ended up right back with SLIM as what you say is FACT!

Now to unlock the bootloader officially as I have not done that yet. You got a link?

Posted

v13 is out, http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=519072

- Deactivated the bugrepots in the boot.img (fixes unexpected vibrations).

- Send and receive MMS without data activated.

- Icon 800x480 video recording.

- Calls by IP enabled.

- Updated the GAPPS (version B960).

- Updated SuperSU.

- Reorganization of the build.prop.

Posted

Thanks TT, in total agreement. Ended up right back with SLIM as what you say is FACT!

Now to unlock the bootloader officially as I have not done that yet. You got a link?

See the hot to unlock bootloader thread, look for my posts!

Posted

v13 is out, http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072

- Calls by IP enabled.

- Updated SuperSU.

Typical! Re-blasted twelve last night!

Posted

v13 is out, http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=519072

- Calls by IP enabled.

- Updated SuperSU.

Great news!, thanks for update :)

Posted

Later version running superbly so far.

Posted (edited)

Later version running superbly so far.

been using stock+ for a while, its been great apart from occasionally sometimes contacts lag, is this a worthy upgrade, also i would like to know if battery is any better?

Edited by yaqh

Posted

been using stock+ for a while, its been great apart from occasionally sometimes contacts lag, is this a worthy upgrade, also i would like to know if battery is any better?

How the ! Would we be able to know what the battery life is like, we've only had it running an hour or so!

Posted

Great Rom , just missing a good SMS widget.

Posted (edited)

The clock widget goes out of sync with the system clock. v16

post-1003032-13714968241176_thumb.jpg

Edited by ptoner

Posted (edited)

The clock widget goes out of sync with the system clock. v16

I used to have lots of issues with clocks not syncing properly, OMC was worst. I use minimalistic text now... have you tried deleting the widget and recreating it, or using a different launcher maybe? Or try clock jb+, has a more configureable clock widget anyway... especially if you've installed an ad blocker!

Edit to add... tried on my phone, no issues, although I am using nova launcher. I see you're using Xperia launcher... I've given up on that, started getting a bit niggly...

Edited by TangerineTractor

Posted

I used to have lots of issues with clocks not syncing properly, OMC was worst. I use minimalistic text now... have you tried deleting the widget and recreating it, or using a different launcher maybe? Or try clock jb+, has a more configureable clock widget anyway... especially if you've installed an ad blocker!

Edit to add... tried on my phone, no issues, although I am using nova launcher. I see you're using Xperia launcher... I've given up on that, started getting a bit niggly...

Just tried the deletign and re addign the CLock widget. Will see how i get on TT.

Love the Xperia Launcher tho! :) dont wanna change and have had no issues as yet, apart from Facebook bombing out.

Have add blocker installed, standard issue! Will also try clockJB+.

Thanks TT again.

Posted

Slim v13 is my best rom, compact in size, light in resource usage and no issue found.

RAM usage after clean install.

Screenshot_2013-06-21-20-16-35.pngScreenshot_2013-06-21-20-16-07.png

Posted

Same for me - the best ROM ever made for G300!!

Is there any chance to deactivate the VOIP button in phone app? In V13, thx.