[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest Louis9143

I dunno if this is a problem for me or everyone but I can't download any apps from the Play store, it says Error while downloading

Guest wizard.no.84

update OVER last build not possible for me.. getting system UI crash.. clean install working ok, but sometimes getting system not responding error on waking (after restart)..

i think that for sys UI crash reason is Layout, DPI, or navigation bar..

-Layout is 320 (S3)

-DPI is 200

-navigation bar height is set to 40 dp

for system not responding dont have a clue :wacko:

also, i get to feel that this one is slower and more laging then last buid

Guest wizard.no.84

is there a way to do a logcat even from restart? so i can provide one?

because this system not responding is persistent on every reboot.. system IS working "ok" (i ques) but getting that notification on every bootup.

It's written in the changelog. And I haven't got enough time to look into it yet. But it seems it's related to the latest rootbox upstream changes.

Guest wizard.no.84

i know about aLog, but i dont think that it is working after restart.. and as i was saying, i just get notification about sys not responding (wait, report, ok) when i unlock.. when i get to home screen after restart. but, as i sad, i think that its working ok.. think that its something in booting up, but its fixed after, but just notification stays as reminder that something was wrong, or that sys takes longer to start..

i dont think that it is some big problem, but just saying what i noticed.. dont need to get write on it ;)

I know about it. That's why I have written it in the change log when I was releasing this build.

BTW, you can use adb to log while booting.

Guest 24KiFly24

Int2Ext+ modified by C3C0 works fine on this version, I am using it without problems :)

Good job C3C0!

Link ? Or where is it? thx

Guest emilpoul

Well moving to root box :P my Mr skate :D has a new issue,everything works very nice , Bluetooth its a way unstable, but now I have new issue when some call me ,the call circle is centered it screen it stays sleepy and have to press menu or anyy Burton to wake up.

So how to solve this one.

Guest felystar

Hi from what I've seen. When you take a picture from contacts list, I mean to attach a picture to a contact but taking it in that moment(first option of the picture) gallery just FCs. And ifypu get to click save,then it isablack picture (not picture at all)

I cannot post a log cat as I don't have my computer right now, I will try later.

post-969809-13630254451505_thumb.jpg

Edited by felystar

Guest JockeSve

First of all: C3C0, thanx for great work and effort with RootBox ROM, I totally love it.

My phone feels a lot faster than before with GB based ROMs.

No complains, just a question regarding FM Radio. Is it possible to port this to Skate?

If not, can someone recommend a good replacement?

Guest Olig16

i have tried to update this ROM to the newest version however when I turn my phon on i get a message saying com.android.phone has stopped, why is this? did i do something wrong? and how can i get rid of it?