[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest plegdroid
@plegdroid

It's held at the customs. Funny stuff - it took 4 days for it to get from Hong Kong to Bratislava and now it'll be stuck at the customs for a week or so because they have too much work :D

the irony :D ,sods law :D:)

Guest ousZTE

hey i wanted to installe Bravia Engine from Tillaz topic and i'v took the casual way (wipe cache ,wipe dalvik cash ,install .zip) but affter that i was frozen on the RB boot screen for adout 15min

but all goes for god(tks to back up) so is there any Bravia Engine compatible for RB??

Guest RaAmon

Again!. After a day and a half of use right, the rom slows and crashes and no way to make it work, and is the 4th time it happens

No problems here with RootBox... May be some app causing problems? may be some script for microsd memory management?

Guest johnny07mdc

Again!. After a day and a half of use right, the rom slows and crashes and no way to make it work, and is the 4th time it happens

RootBox working fine here,

Just asking did you update or clean install?

I had aliens after earlier update of RB but

after full wipes and fresh install no more

problems

Guest borja1969

I think the problem heencontrado, sientohaber so upset, the mail app k-9, I desinstado and looks a little better. Gran rom, I would like to keep her to start every day, c3co, has taken a big step in the evolution of the cooked roms

Guest borja1969

I think I found the problem, I have upset both the mail app k-9, I desinstado and looks a little better. Gran rom, I would like to keep her to start every day, c3co, has given a major step in the evolution of the cooked roms

Guest yamoussouk

Gr8 ROM, I installed it on my Skate, everything is fine, but i have 2 annoying problems:

First, my Class 10 sd card at the early days was fine, write speed and read speed was very good, but now, after 1-2 days its getting slower...

Second, when i want to unplug the phone from the PC , it lasts about 2 min... or even i cant unplug.

Can u solve this problems? Thank U anyway!

Guest JockeSve

Is there a way to force a media scan within RootBox?

I've been using this for quite a while but it doesn't seem to find/scan for media.

It doesn't show either ringtones (there are 88 of them) or alarm signals (20 in folder) that are included in ROM.

I tried to clear Media Storage cache and rebooting but no luck...

Any ideas?

Guest JockeSve

Try clearing Media Storage data, too. Not only cache.

Done, still no luck, only 2 rintones and 1 alarmsignal... :-(

Edit:

BTW, phone re-installed with new installation after total cleanup.

Edited by JockeSve

Guest JockeSve

try this to force the scan.

Didn't help ...

But after copying the entire 'media' folder to SD-card all ringtones/alarms are available as supposed.

Thanks all for trying to help me out with this annoying problem!

Guest omegavesko

Didn't help ...

But after copying the entire 'media' folder to SD-card all ringtones/alarms are available as supposed.

Thanks all for trying to help me out with this annoying problem!

Well, that's good. I was going to suggest 'SD rescan' from the Play Store as that's fixed this problem for me before. Check that out if it happens again.