[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest JockeSve

Well, that's good. I was going to suggest 'SD rescan' from the Play Store as that's fixed this problem for me before. Check that out if it happens again.

I tried three-four different media rescan apps without any luck. Seems like they only scanned the SD-card...

But as far as I know (nothing about Android) is the original media folder located only in /System not on SD-card.

So I just copied entire media folder from /System to root of SD-card and it worked like a charm.

Edited by JockeSve

Guest omegavesko

I tried three-four different media rescan apps without any luck. Seems like they only scanned the SD-card...

But as far as I know (nothing about Android) is the original media folder located only in /System not on SD-card.

So I just copied entire media folder from /System to root of SD-card and it worked like a charm.

Ah, I see now. That makes sense, though it's strange that the files in /system didn't register at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yamoussouk

Hello. I have an annoying problem. When i start movie player (mx, mobo, etc.) to watch film, the top of the screen of the app is lagging, than the app exits. The videos (maded by me) look good. Before rootbox, i had no problem. Can u help me? Ty.

Guest C3C0

Bajee has just finished his exams and started working towards a stable release. I'm too far behind the latest changes already so I expect the merging process to catch up will be a little nightmare I fear of. I can't promise anything, though. I'm layed back with my current device. Jb 4.2 works very well on it.

Guest Urpsel

Hey!

I use this rom for months now, but since two weeks i have a problem updating some (not all) apps, it says that there is not enough space left but there's over 300MB left, i use C3C0s int2ext-script.

Has anybody a solution?

Guest JockeSve

Hey!

I use this rom for months now, but since two weeks i have a problem updating some (not all) apps, it says that there is not enough space left but there's over 300MB left, i use C3C0s int2ext-script.

Has anybody a solution?

I had similar problems a while ago while on Mokee OS.

I couldn't solve that but after clean install with re-partitioning/re-formatting of SD-card it worked again.

I was using Link2SD and had my thougts that it was that causing problems... But obviously not, I'm still using Link2SD, even with RootBox!

Guest omegavesko
how to instal dolby+bravia inside?

Bravia does nothing on the Skate. Any difference you might notice is just a placebo.

As for Dolby, I'm not sure.

Guest Mahr Voorhees Manggar

Bravia does nothing on the Skate. Any difference you might notice is just a placebo.

As for Dolby, I'm not sure.

but as I've installed my previous ROM, H3 BLUES, It seems so different than before with Bravia and Dolby inside. But It could be nice if Bravia+Dolby work in JellyBean :)

Guest omegavesko

but as I've installed my previous ROM, H3 BLUES, It seems so different than before with Bravia and Dolby inside. But It could be nice if Bravia+Dolby work in JellyBean :)

H3 Blues only has Dolby, not Bravia. Like I said, Bravia does nothing on the Skate - it's built for ARMv7, so our ARMv6 CPU physically cannot run it.

I've never extensively used a ROM with Dolby, so I can't really comment on that.

Guest Mahr Voorhees Manggar

H3 Blues only has Dolby, not Bravia. Like I said, Bravia does nothing on the Skate - it's built for ARMv7, so our ARMv6 CPU physically cannot run it.

I've never extensively used a ROM with Dolby, so I can't really comment on that.

thank u so much for ur info. If it does nothing so what's ur recommendation for I install new 4.x ROM?

:)

Guest omegavesko

thank u so much for ur info. If it does nothing so what's ur recommendation for I install new 4.x ROM?

:)

You mean which ROM? Well, the best 4.x ROM right now is SlimBean, IMO.

Guest Productivity

Wow! Awesome rom! The absolute best yet! :D Thank you C3CO!

Anyone having trouble with the proximity sensor not working?

I have calibrated, rebooted. Reset to default, rebooted. Still screen stays on during calls. Any ideas?