[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest akicarkralj

That guy looks like being high on cocaine :D

xD, btw C3CO I would like to get your premission to post this rom on some android website in my contry so that other people can see you work :) I will also post a link to this forum for additional information.

Let me say that this is one of the best ROMs I've tested and it is by far faster. Great job C3C0! The only issue I'm having is that now the market says that apps like facebook and evernote are not compatible. I tried deleting the google account as for JB but it didn't worked.

Guest WiiSky70

?

This one was quite urgent. And definitely saved a lot of goo's bandwidth :)

I've just sad to avoid on making flashable hotfixes during development of RootBox or any other ROM from now on.

Guest WiiSky70

Thanks for the advice.

But I think I'll manage this the way I consider to be appropriate

Wow , ok . But for some people like me flashing zips is a waste of time.

Why flashing hotfixes during development , when you could include all the stuff into 1 package. It's worth the wait.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest akicarkralj

Why flashing hotfixes during development , when you could include all the stuff into 1 package. It's worth the wait.

I may agree with you but if it is something like pattren lock screen and some stuff that people use on a regular basis than it is needed, bu if its something different than its okay.

Important.

There seems to be a terrible memory leak in cLock (Chronus) widget so I don't recommend using it.

Simple steps to reproduce:

1) Put cLock on your Lockscreen

2) Lock/Unlock couple of times and see your free memory go down by 4 - 5 MB each time your lock/unlock

The memory won't be freed by clearing recent apps. Only reboot helps.

Flashing zips from CWM is a easy and safe task. Worth if solve problems of some users. That users must decide if worth the flashing; its not mandatory. Partial updates brings feedback to developers in intermedial stages, too.

Let me say that this is one of the best ROMs I've tested and it is by far faster. Great job C3C0! The only issue I'm having is that now the market says that apps like facebook and evernote are not compatible. I tried deleting the google account as for JB but it didn't worked.

Ok, got it... redo the DPI change :blush: . I really have to start reading ALL the instructions.

Guest omegavesko

Important.

There seems to be a terrible memory leak in cLock (Chronus) widget so I don't recommend using it.

Simple steps to reproduce:

1) Put cLock on your Lockscreen

2) Lock/Unlock couple of times and see your free memory go down by 4 - 5 MB each time your lock/unlock

The memory won't be freed by clearing recent apps. Only reboot helps.

Ah, thanks. I was actually wondering why I had so little memory free.

Guess I'll be using DashClock instead.

Guest WiiSky70

Nice ROM c3c0.

USB Transfer rate 1MB/s Fix it please.

It's not Fix it please . For C3C0 it needs to be more constructive , suchs as : C3C0 can you try to find any bug on USB transfer rates and fix it ?

Pecco, i've ported this ROM to Blade.

On CM10.1 by KonstaT i don't have this trouble.

From Russia with love, my motherland friend!

Edited by Ty3uK

Guest razzmataz1478

Woah, wut? If you don't want flash in recovery, then use a root explorer to copy the files to their appropriate directories and set the permissions what are said in the updater script. (set_perm)