[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest srbodroid
Thank you so much, C3C0. Good work.

Do anyone remember where is the setting for select 2G / 2G+3G / 3G if exists in this ROM? Can't find! :-S

If its possible i would like to have 3g only mod ;)

And this is my new dayli

lock screen is laggy and lock screen button not responding sometimes when I want to unlock the phone

I was obliged to remove the battery many times :(

That works OK here, before and after feb'20 update.

Guest omegavesko

lock screen is laggy and lock screen button not responding sometimes when I want to unlock the phone

I was obliged to remove the battery many times :(

Really? I actually find the lockscreen extremely fast compared to PJ2, which is much slower. Haven't updated yet, though.

Guest omegavesko

I think there's a bug with battery stats.

OIdvkZ2.jpg

It seems to think that one app has used up all the battery, and none of the other apps I've used since unplugging show up in the list.

Tapping on that app says the CPU Total is 0 seconds, but it's used GPS for 6h 14m 34s. This is impossible, since my GPS has been turned off the the entire time.

Hmm. Mine looks OK. Nothing has been changed regarding battery stats in the new build.

On the other hand I noticed that "thanks" to new features in Gallery/Camera (software HDR which doesn't seem to work on our device - needs lots of memory)

Gallery may FC since probably internal database structure changed. Clearing data for Gallery app helps.

Guest omegavesko

Hmm. Mine looks OK. Nothing has been changed regarding battery stats in the new build.

On the other hand I noticed that "thanks" to new features in Gallery/Camera (software HDR which doesn't seem to work on our device - needs lots of memory)

Gallery may FC since probably internal database structure changed. Clearing data for Gallery app helps.

Ah, I actually read about that on Google+ yesterday. Seemed really neat, too bad it doesn't work for us.

Guest omegavesko

@C3C0

The circle on the lockscreen is broken and Hardware Info is incomplete or not showing anything on the Settings (i.e : Chipset )

Eh, if you care enough you can always look up the MSM7227 and its specs. I don't think anyone actually uses Hardware Info.

Guest revixxy

help...cant locate wi-fi even though it scans for minutes, also i think it's because there's no wi-fi region option to choose from in the advance menu cos it is there in pj 4.2....C3CO can you please come to my aid, i really love this rom :(

-Status/nav bar transparency is not working for me at all.

-Pie not working for me when it's set to the bottom.

Transparency affects launcher screen and lockscreen only. Not apps. When any app is in the foreground, status bar is always opaque.

The transparency setting has the following logic: when at 100%, status bar is opaque, when at 0% it's fully transparent.

Not sure about Pie issue. Works OK here.

help...cant locate wi-fi even though it scans for minutes, also i think it's because there's no wi-fi region option to choose from in the advance menu cos it is there in pj 4.2....C3CO can you please come to my aid, i really love this rom :(

Have you SIM-unlocked? Are you sure your MAC address is OK?

Noone reported wifi problems so far, so might be related to something specific you've done.

@C3C0

The circle on the lockscreen is broken ...

I've tracked down what's causing it. It's the HW acceleration enabled on lockscreen (to make it smooth). I am having the same anomaly on my latest PJ2 after I applied the patch for Lockscreen smoothness... No clues where the problem is, though.

Edited by C3C0

Guest skywalkerctu

@C3C0 help I still can't add any weiget on lockcreen with new build,and I did all the wipes...

Quick setting panel still doesn't apear without pie...

is there any setting that can cause these two bugs?

thanks.

Guest riske123

Hello, i have problem with this rom. Problem started when i rebooted first time sice i installed rom. The phone wont promt me to enter sim card pin, and now i dont have signal... Do you know solution for this problem? Thanks in advance ;)

Guest wizard.no.84

i see on first page, that s2e is "working"

did't use it jet (L2sd was my choice) but wanted to try it..

i downloaded s2e, mounted partition, but when i open s2e all is gray.. except download cache..

Guest WiiSky70

@C3C0

I found 2 serious problems so far .

1. Brightness gets lower when i pull down the status bar

2. Navigation Bar can be turned on 1st time and then it won't turn off.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest plegdroid

@sasa_gm.

Important.

There seems to be a terrible memory leak in cLock (Chronus) widget so I don't recommend using it.

Simple steps to reproduce:

1) Put cLock on your Lockscreen

2) Lock/Unlock couple of times and see your free memory go down by 4 - 5 MB each time your lock/unlock

The memory won't be freed by clearing recent apps. Only reboot helps.

Edited by plegdroid

@C3C0

I found 2 serious problems so far .

1. Brightness gets lower when i pull down the status bar

2. Navigation Bar can be turned on 1st time and then it won't turn off.

1.- Works OK here; no problem with brightness: its the same pulled down the status bar or not.

2.- Works OK here too. Reboot mandatory, of course.

Are you sure the problems are "serious" ?

Guest Lex20nine

Wow! Man! I don't know how some people complain about your "slow update cycles". You're already working in another "flavor" of JB for our phone. Great Job C3C0. A question to anyone who has tried. Does Google Now latest update from tilal (CFX3/PJ3) work nice with this mix? Will the int2ex script update from C3C0 work, too?