[KERNEL][cm9] FIX for BLURRED SCREEN + OVERCLOCK + OTHERS

Guest Suxsem

Guest gellmar

Suxsem, I need your repo to make it.

I got my LG fully bricked. QPST only works. Need to flash it first - possibly without jtag

Edited by gellmar

Guest Suxsem

Suxsem, I need your repo to make it.

I got my LG fully bricked. QPST only works. Need to flash it first - possibly without jtag

hi, my repo is in first post :) https://github.com/S...lge-kernel-e400

good luck with your phone!

edit: please tell me your github account so i can add you as repo collaborator and you can upload your patches in my repo!

Edited by Suxsem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gellmar

@nikufellow, and how much do you need on so many files? I doubt you can achieve 4mb/sec on stock with such a payload. It depends also on your SD card write speed. Can you install Stockmerge and post screenshot from it?

Just started a similar case (227 items, 6,65GB total) - the avg speed is about 2.15 MB/sec on CM9. Single 120Mb file on CM9 - 3.55 MB/sec. Now will install StockMerge and report the difference.

Well, on SMrc2 the speed started at 4.50MB/sec on the same file set but then dropped to 2.80 MB/sec at the end of first APE album (~400 MB). Now it is about 2.50 MB/sec. On smaller files the speed increases to ~3MB/sec Maybe it is a cache coherence issue, I don't know yet.

Edited by gellmar

Guest nikufellow

Am sorry then if thats the case it might be normal. but my cwm is all screwed giving mount error for data/system, currently trying to directly dump empty partitions as kdz flash gives bootloops. I'll post screens with stock sdmerge as soon as i manage to get it back working :mellow:

Thanks for help

• 2 months later...