• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.1.0][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

nice to see the new updates coming, looking forward to see the bluetooth fixed one day, among with the fm radio ^_^

keep up the good work, will give it a try :D

Posted · Report post

Hello, Email App is not working. Can give up the email adress and password for the exchange account (but field is not scrolling with tekst). than it goes to the account information for the domain and server adress but i can't give any settings here. There are no fields to give in.Please help me

Posted · Report post

Can someone reupload GApps? Thanks

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Well, after running Gingerbread for a month or so I got the JB itch again and gave this ROM a go.

Must admit it's pretty damn good! Now if ZTE would only release the libs to get the camera right then I'd be well chuffed :)

Posted · Report post

Well, after running Gingerbread for a month or so I got the JB itch again and gave this ROM a go.

Must admit it's pretty damn good! Now if ZTE would only release the libs to get the camera right then I'd be well chuffed :)

Agreed, the lack of front camera is a real blow.

Posted · Report post

Agreed, the lack of front camera is a real blow.

It's more the flash for me, but hopefully someone somewhere can code up a new lib to suit one day...

Posted · Report post

Long time waiting for that and nothing comes.

I think it's dead : no one can reverse engineer this :(

Posted · Report post

link up

Posted · Report post

This is awesome rom, i just want to know are u gonna update paranid android to 3.15. Dimi brt jesi li Srbin?

Posted · Report post

Yes, but first PA itself will get the update and I will release something else.

Posted · Report post

Hi ive noticed quite a few new changes for the blade like updated effem any chance this rom will get an update soon?

Posted · Report post

I've tried enabling FM radio but wasn't able to get it work, maybe I did something wrong or the blade 2 gas diffrent FM radio hardware, I'm not quite sure about that.But considering it doesn' even work on cm7 here so I think it's a HW issue

Posted · Report post

Yes, but first PA itself will get the update and I will release something else.

Ty for answering, just another question : Can the next pac wersion that u post be updatable without erasing data?

It would be nice if u can do that. Regards from Serbia :)

Posted · Report post

Should be