Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM]LewaOS for BladeIII

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello there! I'm posting here LewaOS4BladeIII for you.

#Working:

everything.

#Changes

* Cleaned from chinese apps and google apps has been added.

#Download

http://d-h.st/v5P << package is flashable via CWM

#Attention

Do not flash any packages from official lewaos.com

post-1004656-0-93195300-1363284553_thumb

post-1004656-0-61079000-1363284558_thumb

post-1004656-0-55874500-1363284563_thumb

post-1004656-0-73739500-1363284564_thumb

post-1004656-0-29028900-1363284569_thumb

post-1004656-0-74584500-1363284574_thumb

post-1004656-0-33703200-1363284577_thumb

post-1004656-0-64112000-1363284581_thumb

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

Yeah, that's a no go. It's the V889D one that you want. ;)

It should at least boot. No idea if telephony will work (it's dual SIM variant).

Ok thanks, i will try to make it usable today. I will post my results later.

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

I downloaded it and I'd be careful with flashing it.

It includes bunch of stuff that you shouldn't be flashing with ClockWorkMod. I'd suggest removing everything but what goes to system and boot partitions from the zip first. Those you can safely backup and restore using CWM. IIRC there was also some privacy issues with LeWa.

of course i know it :P i've flashed it in the morning ( with kernel from Aurora Borealis ofc), For now it stays on bootloop :), but now im home so i will try to do something.

#4Peoples#I do NOT recommend to flash it without changes! I think it can cause hard brick :P (It flashing bootloader file? EMMCBOOT.mbn)#

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

well, it should not, i flash it without changes, and it is bricked, black screen, dont boot, led flash dont light dead

Posted · Report post

@x6itru

It boots fine with the kernel that it comes with. Aurora Borealis' kernel is only for stock based ROMs, LeWa is AOSP based (or CyanogenMod or CAF, who knows - it's not open source).

I tested it earlier and it works ok. Even telephony works after you change persist.dsds.enabled to false in build.prop. Language can also be defaulted to english in build.prop.

ADB didn't work which is a major drawback for me. Only thing that really was really interesting was that it had working FM radio with RDS support. In general it's exactly like chinese custom ROMs usually are, not really my cup of tea.

ok so last question to you, if i will flash corrupted or incorrect boot.img it will hard brick my device? For now im a bit afraid of flashing my own kernels and kernels from others phones ( ofc with the same hardware like V889D ).

For now im just starting to learn how to build my own roms, how it works etc.

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

No, you can't brick your device flashing wrong boot.img. It just doesn't boot. It actually quite difficult to really 'brick' any device beyond repair. You can safely flash pretty much anything to boot/system/data partitions, you'll still have ClockWorkMod on your recovery partition to fall back to if your device doesn't boot. Just flash partitions that CWM can backup and restore.

Couple of screenies from LeWa.

post-834050-0-11264100-1361481671_thumb. post-834050-0-10949300-1361481688_thumb.

And couple of screenshots of something completely different. ;)

post-834050-0-09524100-1361481730_thumb. post-834050-0-16477200-1361481750_thumb.

Thanks, omg its pretty!! Do you will share it? Its fully working? ( Firefox OS) btw im testing now LewyOS and its really fast, i will check benchmarks too..

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'll share it when it's good enough to share. I just did that first build and there's still few issues. Firefox OS in general is still very unmature and it won't be ready for daily use in a long time.

Posted · Report post

Hey Konstat firstly thanks for your hard work and contribution to our device hope to see cm10.1 hopefully (no rush) My Question is just to simply ask you if miui will be available for this phone. I know this is of topic but I just had to ask no pressure or anything

I think you can flash miui from V889D and it should work :D

@@BTW LewyOS is really fast and nice, but not usefull for me because its not fully translated to english :(

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

How to install LEWA OS, any guide?

Just flash my package from topic on another forum http://forum.android...lu-miui-270787/ or i can post it for you in english but tomorrow.

@@ First post updated. :)

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

Nice, chinese roms are realy uniqe, too bad that we dont gonna taste some miui rom, anyway, I wondered how to aplie some theme on lewa rom

Posted · Report post

Good job! Want MIUI too :)

Posted · Report post

hmmm..after install lewa disappears the android green...the screen say lewa and then continue...how can i del that screen???

Posted · Report post

hmmm..after install lewa disappears the android green...the screen say lewa and then continue...how can i del that screen???

just flash another splash image, http://www.modaco.com/topic/360803-tool-splash-flasher/

I will check it out in 5 minutes and edit this post :)

@@ Wait a moment i've found newer version ( 3.3.11 ) and im trying to download it but download speed from chinese servers isnt very good ;|

Its downloading with 70kb/s so it will take about hour to dowload it lol.

@@ Edit2 >> can't download it ;/ it losing connection all the time...

Edited by x6itru

Posted · Report post

I will check it out in 5 minutes and edit this post :)

@@ Wait a moment i've found newer version ( 3.3.11 ) and im trying to download it but download speed from chinese servers isnt very good ;|

Its downloading with 70kb/s so it will take about hour to dowload it lol.

@@ Edit2 >> can't download it ;/ it losing connection all the time...

You can download it here: http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/80296772/file.html ^_^

Posted · Report post

Ok guys, I've flashed MIUI rom (link provided by Droidevil, I don't blame anyone, my fault caused by ignorance) and it's totally bricked. I tried to boot into recovery and fastboot, but it won't react, screen is off all the time. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance! :)

Posted · Report post

It's not for flashing( I am just reupload rom posted by x6itru... :(