CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

Guest peetu20

Guest VuckoKS

I install center clock with transparent statusbar pulldown in the latest version from Daemond and partially work, statusbar is ok but the clock is't visible. Any suggestions

Guest styrofoam

Thanks! ;)

What's the difference between "Center clock with transparent statusbar pulldown" and "Center clock+transparent statusbar and pulldown" ? thanks! :blush:

Guest peetu20

Styrofoam: The first zip has transparent statusbar pulldown and center clock. The second zip has transparent statusbar and pulldown and center clock. So the first zip has black statusbar the second has transparent, as in screenies ;)

Guest peetu20

VuckoKS. Do you mean the whole clock is invisible? 1.Reflash 2.report here is it working then. And I will release update tomorrow ;)

Guest VuckoKS

VuckoKS. Do you mean the whole clock is invisible? 1.Reflash 2.report here is it working then. And I will release update tomorrow ;)

Whole status bar is clear black, I tried everything from rebooting to refresh and re-installation, Nothing did't helped

Guest peetu20

Whole status bar is clear black, I tried everything from rebooting to refresh and re-installation, Nothing did't helped

I'll try today to fix it. I will rebuild it, then it should work :)

Guest styrofoam

Styrofoam: The first zip has transparent statusbar pulldown and center clock. The second zip has transparent statusbar and pulldown and center clock. So the first zip has black statusbar the second has transparent, as in screenies ;)

Thank you very much!!! It's all good!!! :-)

Guest peetu20

Many thank's man, i was looking for the transparent statusbar, it's a charm!

Thats the reason why did I learn to hack android, I got fed up to default statusbar, etc.

so i decided to hack them myself. Its easy, really, when you have guide and common sense ;)

Guest peetu20

please,update your mods

What do you mean?

Those mods are for latest cm10 by daemond(26/2), so if u are running latest cm10, all mods will work, if cm10.1, those do not work of course

If you mean mods for cm10.1, I will release them soon, but i.e transparent statusbar hack is not avaible anywhere, so I cannot port it yet. Maybe I will try to compile it from source soon.

Guest kyan31
I will update mods as soon I can, I do not know are them working without probs in latest release ;D

Hopefully a transparent status bar will be possible, I believe some smali files need to be changed. I'll try to help you out if I have some free time :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest peetu20

Hopefully a transparent status bar will be possible, I believe some smali files need to be changed. I'll try to help you out if I have some free time :)

I mean with I will update mods as sooon I can, that I will confirm that those are working fine with latest version of daemond release. I didnt mean, that I am trying to hack transparent statusbar for cm10.1, yet.

Ps. if you need center clock, I have ported to Blade, so you maybe want it? :)

Guest kyan31

I mean with I will update mods as sooon I can, that I will confirm that those are working fine with latest version of daemond release. I didnt mean, that I am trying to hack transparent statusbar for cm10.1, yet.

Ps. if you need center clock, I have ported to Blade, so you maybe want it? smile.png

If it works for the G300, it would be great. It would be even better if you could tell me what you modified, then I could use it in future ROMs ^_^

Guest peetu20

Yes, it should work on g300 running cm10/cm10.1

And of course it can be ported to any rom.

Just google: cm10.1 center clock, ans take the first xda link.

I cant post link with my blade, not able to paste :( strange

Just dload it, decompile and copy statusbar xml and replace with your rom statusbar.xml

If you get errors, just fix them :D

If you want to port it on cm10, just try it yourself, if u fail, I can help :)

Ps. Remember to thank rodman, he has done the dirty job. We need just to port :)

Guest peetu20

Updated!

Added white clock version of all zips, so i.e white center clock with transparent statusbar is avaible now :)

Remember to reflash zips after you have updated you rom

Edited by peetu20

Guest ziyan

I'm using the 4th one, nice one :)

Now, I only miss one thing (hope you can help me): smooth auto brightness transitions, like in PAC roms! I don't understand why developers disable it. It's so ugly when it changes brightness instantly... :wacko: