File: B960-CWM-Repack.zip

MD5:fa3bd447483be2f0834eb6cec243003c

Download:

link 1

Edit : external sd card set as default

link 2

Edit : unmodified

The repack will need rooting.

Root it by flashing the Superuser zip (ARM version) from: http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Thanks to matrakio for the system.img

Thank´s for the post,

1- Does the repack keep all stock Vodafone apps?

2- The second link unmodified seems to be down?

Thanks

Thank´s for the post,

1- Does the repack keep all stock Vodafone apps?

2- The second link unmodified seems to be down?

Thanks

Repack doesn't have any vodafone apps because they weren't included in the system.img and I'm assuming they weren't in the original update via ota.

The second link is down due to problems I'm having uploading to Ubuntu one,I'll upload to Google drive today...the first link is OK, different is that the external SD card is set as default, which you can change in the build.prop if you want.

Repack doesn't have any vodafone apps because they weren't included in the system.img and I'm assuming they weren't in the original update via ota.

The second link is down due to problems I'm having uploading to Ubuntu one,I'll upload to Google drive today...the first link is OK, different is that the external SD card is set as default, which you can change in the build.prop if you want.

Thanks for the reply, i see the boot animations are Vodafone will the splash oem logo be Vodafone? I needed that because of the guaranty, Does it have those toggles on top for WiFi GPS etc.... sorry so many questions. Regards

Thanks for the reply, i see the boot animations are Vodafone will the splash oem logo be Vodafone? I needed that because of the guaranty, Does it have those toggles on top for WiFi GPS etc.... sorry so many questions. Regards

The splash OEM logo is not vodafone but I think Geno.kolar made a guide on how to change the splash screen...look around the forum

I have flashed the zip myself and tested that everything if working... the toggles are there for me but if they aren't for you, there is a zip in the forum that can add them.

Edited by mack_

• 4 months later...
Guest mack_
toogles zip not working

any solution?

Doesn't really help me...

What exactly happens when you try and flash?

What error do you get?

Are you on this repack or another rom ?

Do you have any other add ons flashed?

Edited by mack_

• 6 months later...