[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest jgbyr

One more question...I switched to ICS a couple days ago so I don't know what was the problem with dictionary but I noticed that words are underlined in red when I'm typing. Is this ok?

I turned off spelling correction in languages & input. No more red underlining.

Guest The Silent Man

do you mean everything you type is underlined, even words that are spelled correctly?

Everything is ok if I type in English but for my native language (Serbian) all words are underlined. I use both English and Serbian dictionaries.

Guest dalyer

use this, the app most likely has spam notifications :ph34r:

post-913969-0-85282300-1362522656_thumb.

Thanks tillaz - I just assumed that there was some way other than a black image to do this but that's fine. :)

Guest ppzero

Yep I'm getting it too. I also had it when I used the infusion rom. It's the phone.

I'm quite shure that it is not the phone to blame, I was not having this problem while I was on any of the CM's.

Everything is ok if I type in English but for my native language (Serbian) all words are underlined. I use both English and Serbian dictionaries.

I must admit I have only tested the English spell checker,

If you use the B960 repack, does the spell checker work in that or is it the same?

I'm quite shure that it is not the phone to blame, I was not having this problem while I was on any of the CM's.

I've never seen it with CM roms either but I've seen it on all huawei stock based roms from time to time.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Musicmaster

I have installed this afternoon this rom and it is all I was looking for! Great speed, no lags anymore and no wifi to 3g announcement. I made one misstake. Backed up all my apps on external Sd with Titanium and after reboot all gone? Now installing everything one by one, o well....

Thanks I'm very happy! Regards from Holland.

I have installed this afternoon this rom and it is all I was looking for! Great speed, no lags anymore and no wifi to 3g announcement. I made one misstake. Backed up all my apps on external Sd with Titanium and after reboot all gone? Now installing everything one by one, o well....

Thanks I'm very happy! Regards from Holland.

Double check that the default storage hasn't switched around, your files might be on sdcard2.

Guest sebag2

Yeah, I read your other post after posting that so I'll make an addon patch for those that want it. I far prefer the reboot to recovery option and I always disabled fastboot anyway but I'll make the addon to give everyone the option.

well, its always great to have optional patches for all weird people like me ;) now i'm even installing google talk because today was that 1 time in all of my phone history when i needed it and it wasn't there :)

anyhow...

after like a week of running. great rom

Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-12-00.png

Guest dalyer

people could also try disabling the boot animation witch results in faster boot times

add this to the build.prop

debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

For what it's worth ... on my phone with Stock+ R4

With boot animation: 55 seconds

Without boot animation: 35 seconds

R6 released.

R6 - 06/03/13

Removed Link2Int from default install (Can still be flashed as an addon)

Added a fix for 800x480 video recording

Small update to APN list

Updated Ad-block hosts file

Tweaked supercharger settings for better memory management (thanks to Timbones)

Tweaked scheduling priorities for smoother UI (via a new custom script written for Stock+ by Timbones)

Replaced Apollo with Rocket player

http://www.solidfile...m/d/07dd965933/

Edited by Cyda

can I use this ROM as stock, in order to unlock the phone ?

I've removed nothing that should break this but I can't say for sure as I've not tested it myself.

Thanks Cyda - good work. I'm still on R4 but will hopefully get to R6 soon... :)

I'm liking R6, it tidies up some loose ends for me and should be the last update for a while now. Tim's new script and supercharger tweaks are running really well plus I have finally settled on a music player that I like. :P

You should also find an APN entry for 48 now. ;)

Guest dalyer
should be the last update for a while now. :P

You should also find an APN entry for 48 now. ;)

I can resist anything except temptation... :)

Edited by dalyer

Guest OmnioPT

Yes, you should be fine but please make a nandroid just in case.

R6 Flashed. No problems!

Good work Cyda!

I hope you don't launch R7 tomorrow. LoL :) :) :)

R6 Flashed. No problems!

Good work Cyda!

I hope you don't launch R7 tomorrow. LoL :) :) :)

Nah, I'm done for a bit now. I wanted to get this release out so I could remove Link2Int to save causing issues for those who didn't use it and to get Tim's new script and tweaks included. You should be safe from updates for at least week or so. :P

Guest Colossae3.23

Nah, I'm done for a bit now. I wanted to get this release out so I could remove Link2Int to save causing issues for those who didn't use it and to get Tim's new script and tweaks included. You should be safe from updates for at least week or so. :P

Thanks as always. Did your G300 ever come back to life?