[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest Kra1o5

Was just playing with the camera app and noticed that mine also has problems when taking panorama pictures when holding camera in landscape mode, same there?

Thanks. Is deadline present in your Ouch kernel? Because I it's not there in Pauls kernel (at least not in #19)

Yes deadline is present in Ouch kernel.

Running Stock+ R6, 32gb SanDisk Ultra Class 10 set as default storage.

Max Clock: 1.19 Ghz

Min Clock: 320 Mhz

Gov: SmartassV2

I/O: Noop

Went into airplane mode and ran AnTutu v3.1.2 three times and got: 4165, 4379, 4192

Then I flashed Ouch Kernal ICS v1.2, same settings as above and got: 4251, 4319, 4254

Same again with OUch Kernal and SavageZen and sio : 2853, 2928, 2955

Thought I'd share it with you!

Thanks for antutu scores but not all IO is good for bechmarks.

The features of IO is more important than scores of Antutu.

Edited by Kra1o5

Thanks for antutu scores but not all IO is good for bechmarks.

The features of IO is more important than scores of Antutu.

No worries. I didn't know what else to test it with.

Guest fr0do
Is there any way when you charge the phone while turned off, the 3 lights not been lighting. It is very annoying!
They don't light for me! *shrugs*

Guest mr_mufy

Hi cyda.

Can i install the lasted update in R5, without reinstall all?

I have the link2int mod, will i lose all my apps?

Another matter.

- I fill lack of memory... I always have the device with free memory on 100/70MB. This it's to small.

The phone keeps very responsive when he has 150MB free memory.

The facebook app it's a heater of memory, i use nova launcher with 33 MB in use memory. It's too much, or our phone it's really crap.

Edited by mr_mufy

Hi cyda.

Yes you can flash R5 and then flash the Link2Int addon from the addon section and your apps should still be there. But make a backup first because I haven't tested it.

I fill lack of memory... I always have the device with free memory on 100/70MB. This it's to small.

Sorry but no it is not, this is correct. This is not Windows, this is ICS and too much free ram = wasted ram. Please read up on correct memory usage: http://www.androidce...u-shouldnt-care

Is there any way when you charge the phone while turned off, the 3 lights not been lighting. It is very annoying!

Which recovery are you using? The rom doesn't normally affect the phone state while it's off but the recovery can.

Edited by Cyda

Guest dalyer

Yes you can flash R5 and then flash the Link2Int addon from the addon section and your apps should still be there. But make a backup first because I haven't tested it.

Can't find it now but you posted earlier (in this thread I think) that you can use TWRP to do a Nandroid backup that includes the internal memory so that you can get a fully self contained backup of an installation that may be using link2int to move apps out to the internal "sdcard". So that might also be an option here when backing up just in case...?

Can't find it now but you posted earlier (in this thread I think) that you can use TWRP to do a Nandroid backup that includes the internal memory so that you can get a fully self contained backup of an installation that may be using link2int to move apps out to the internal "sdcard". So that might also be an option here when backing up just in case...?

Yeah, that will work best if that is what people choose to do. I find TWRP to be excellent but a lot prefer to use CWM.

why does the forum search not work (any more?)?!! :(

The search in these forums sucks. It's easier to find stuff with google and site:modaco.com G300 _search_term_here_.

Guest wouterbeer

I tested this. If you come from R5 do these steps and everything will be fine (at least it was for me):

-Go to recovery

-Clear cache and dalvik cache

-Flash Stock+ R6

-Flash Link2Int mod

[-Optional: Flash Volume Wake mod]

-Reboot

-Leave it alone for couple of minutes

-Check if default storage did not revert (system settings->storage->default storage location)

Now all your apps should still work!

I tested this. If you come from R5 do these steps and everything will be fine (at least it was for me):

-Go to recovery

-Clear cache and dalvik cache

-Flash Stock+ R6

-Flash Link2Int mod

[-Optional: Flash Volume Wake mod]

-Reboot

-Leave it alone for couple of minutes

-Check if default storage did not revert (system settings->storage->default storage location)

Now all your apps should still work!

Thanks for the info, wouterbeer. :)