[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Reverting from external to internal is a known issue with stock/stock based ROMs that hits some people. One theory is that the card is "too slow" to respond at boot time so the phone thinks it's not there and reverts to internal. Not sure if that's actually true in some, most or all cases.

I had this problem when I used an 8GB Class 4 no-name card. Cyda suggested I try a new card, so I bought a 16GB Class 10 Samsung which completely cured the problem for me.

Guest dalyer

I had this problem when I used an 8GB Class 4 no-name card. Cyda suggested I try a new card, so I bought a 16GB Class 10 Samsung which completely cured the problem for me.

Did you try formatting the no name card with SD Formatter? And maybe aligning the partition first?

Guest jgbyr

I'm also having this issue after using Cwm. I did use sd formatter, card is a SanDisk. Didn't happen when I used infusion. Thankfully I don't need to reboot too often.

Guest wards5150

Hi all. Switched to stock+ about 2 weeks ago after being on CM10.1 for ages(love it). Got sick of games like temple run and flick shoot freezing. I really got used to the swipe keyboard. I have found and apk for the 4.2 keyboard and installed it but it crashes when you try to use it. Anyone got it working?

Guest dalyer

Hi all. Switched to stock+ about 2 weeks ago after being on CM10.1 for ages(love it). Got sick of games like temple run and flick shoot freezing. I really got used to the swipe keyboard. I have found and apk for the 4.2 keyboard and installed it but it crashes when you try to use it. Anyone got it working?

http://www.swype.com...gory/get-swype/

I use this one and it works perfect.

I have Swype Beta installed but much preferred the built in swipeable keyboard in CM10.1. It just "did the right thing" more often for me than Swype. Anybody know if that's the default/standard JB keyboard? Is there any way to get it on ICS such as Stock+?

Edited by dalyer

Guest exerullz

Have you checked with CPU Spy to see if it's actually hitting 1.267GHz? See my earlier post - smartassv2 was never using my OC speed for some reason (Stock+ with default 308 old #19 kernel).

it does. i tried by myself.

Guest FranciscoMSM

i install this rom twice and all the time it's saying that I send a message and i'ts not sending, but it'r received by the other people, any idea?

Guest dalyer

i install this rom twice and all the time it's saying that I send a message and i'ts not sending, but it'r received by the other people, any idea?

Did you do a fully clean install - all wipes etc.?

Edited by dalyer

I know I've seen this asked before but I can't find the post.

I've enabled call record and recorded a phone call but I can't find where it has been saved too. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Guest blademaster123

I've enabled call record and recorded a phone call but I can't find where it has been saved too. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

is it in sdcard/sounds?

Reverting from external to internal is a known issue with stock/stock based ROMs that hits some people. One theory is that the card is "too slow" to respond at boot time so the phone thinks it's not there and reverts to internal. Not sure if that's actually true in some, most or all cases.

Did you try formatting the no name card with SD Formatter? And maybe aligning the partition first?

No, I don't think SD Formatter was commonly known about at that time. I did use the Windows formatter to no effect. I didn't try aligning the partition either.

Guest fr0do
Hi,

If you want to record a conversation in progress (call), change in buid.prop:

ro.config.hw_voicerecord=false

in

ro.config.hw_voicerecord=true

Cyda: can you put this in the op please? Cheers ;)

Edited by fr0do

Guest fr0do

Thanks!

it tells you when you finish recording... but it's sdcard/record

Guest henrythedog

Cyda: can you put this in the op please? Cheers ;)

Thanks, just did that.. could come in handy. Pretty sure I had that feature when I was running stock 952d and using dialerone, but not positive ;)

[edit] not sure what happened, but hasn't changed anything, still don't get a record icon??

Edited by henrythedog

Guest fr0do

You don't get any icons.

When you receive a call, press menu and a record button pops up. Press again to end recording.

Records perfectly your voice and the incoming call. No app I've tried works as well.

Edited by fr0do

Guest henrythedog

LOL - can't believe it was that simple, thanks fr0do... yes it is working :)

I'm sure that I've had a record icon before on a stock rom when I was using dialerone maybe? or maybe I'm just imagining things? LOL... anyway as long as it works I'm happy, can also confirm you can press menu after you've dialed someone else too and it records. Thanks, sorry for being a bit thick there ;)