[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

@Cyda

Tried one of the new chinese roms today, and the latest version of iPlayer worked in that, so it would seem that the app itself isn't broken.

iPlayer app doesn't work properly on my Nexus 7 so it isn't just a G300 issue. Which build was the chinese rom built from? When you tried the standard stock 960, did iPlayer work on that?

Guest JackRackham

Which launcher are you using? The new script has a feature to detect the launcher but it might be possible it is not picking up certain launchers.

I'm using default launcher. It's pretty much unmodified... On R6, I with/without Gtalk & Link2Int addons... I tried with Holo Launcher (paid version)... I even tried a fresh install without installing anything... but it's still sluggish! I'm pretty sure I'm doing things correctly! :)

I noticed also another thing... after a R6 fresh install there's no Link2Int and that's ok... If I flash the GTalk addon first, I get the Link2Int icon in the app drawer but if I try to launch it I get an alert that says that the software is not installed...

BTW, I don't have any problems at all on R5, it's just perfect and I don't feel the need to upgrade at all costs! :)

Thanks again for your time Cyda!

--

JackRackham

Guest irishpancake

Hi Cyda

Just wondering if you have any view at all on the Wifi sleep discussion we were having earlier?

I mean the wifi/advanced/Keep Wifi on/ "never" system setting..... which seems not to work?

Guest spicysomtam

I'm using default launcher. It's pretty much unmodified... On R6, I with/without Gtalk & Link2Int addons... I tried with Holo Launcher (paid version)... I even tried a fresh install without installing anything... but it's still sluggish! I'm pretty sure I'm doing things correctly! :)

I noticed also another thing... after a R6 fresh install there's no Link2Int and that's ok... If I flash the GTalk addon first, I get the Link2Int icon in the app drawer but if I try to launch it I get an alert that says that the software is not installed...

BTW, I don't have any problems at all on R5, it's just perfect and I don't feel the need to upgrade at all costs! :)

Thanks again for your time Cyda!

--

JackRackham

You need to install link2int just after R6 from CWM recovery. Think its mentioned somewhere. I am still happy on R5.

Looking forward to buying one of these in 4 weeks time: http://product.i-mobilephone.com/preview/53/1129. 6000 baht in Thailand (about 135 quid).

Hi Cyda

Just wondering if you have any view at all on the Wifi sleep discussion we were having earlier?

No, sorry I haven't had any spare time to look in to it, I've been busy with RL stuff. I see others posted apps/solutions that they use, if it bugs you that much please try on of those options or maybe another rom.

Guest dalyer

You need to install link2int just after R6 from CWM recovery. Think its mentioned somewhere.

The first post mentions that Link2Int was removed from R6 and also links to the download for flashing it as an add-on. :)

Guest irishpancake

No, sorry I haven't had any spare time to look in to it, I've been busy with RL stuff. I see others posted apps/solutions that they use, if it bugs you that much please try on of those options or maybe another rom.

That's OK...will do.

Thanks anyway.

Guest mariuscioby

I have a problem with the alarm in the morning the phone does not ring, only the green LED flashing lights, 1 minute ago silenced me appears. Some solution?

THX

Guest TangerineTractor

I have a problem with the alarm in the morning the phone does not ring, only the green LED flashing lights, 1 minute ago silenced me appears. Some solution?

THX

CHeck the ringtone for the alarm - the default one might be silent or missing. I always stick mine on pmlukkake or however you spell it..

Guest mariuscioby

CHeck the ringtone for the alarm - the default one might be silent or missing. I always stick mine on pmlukkake or however you spell it..

I will try, thx

Guest fr0do
Hi all. I have been on stock plus for a while now R3. Can i flash to r6 without any wipes.? Sick of making backups of backups.
Worked for me no issues. Just wipe caches

Guest irishpancake

Can I ask about a little niggle thingy....no impact!!!

I flashed this ROM straight after OTA ICS upgrade, and did all wipes, etc before flashing it.

All is fine, except I had one instance of Storage swap, it was confusing, as I am using the Link2Int, but easily solved, and I don't think it's ROM related.

So, When I go to Settings/About/Operator and country info, I get this:

Screenshot_2013-03-15-10-45-22.png

My provider is not Vodafone, never has been, from day 1. I network unlocked straight away. That was on the Stock GB ROM of course, cos you gotta be on Stock to Unlock!! [poetry :) ]

It is Tesco Mobile, MVNO in Ireland using O2 Network.

So, any ideas, it does not impact on anything, AFAIK!!!!

My provider is not Vodafone

No, but the B960 rom that this is based off was a Vodafone rom. It makes no difference at all to the rom itself. I planned to remove it but never actually got around to it. Just ignore it if you can.

Guest irishpancake

No, but the B960 rom that this is based off was a Vodafone rom. It makes no difference at all to the rom itself. I planned to remove it but never actually got around to it. Just ignore it if you can.

No probs man.... all is OK.... :D

waiting patiently for your next version...

this one will be hard to better... thanx

Guest wouterbeer

Hi Cyda, the battery icon with this ROM does not flicker anymore when connected to charger (before it would flicker between 'battery icon' and percentage). Will the addon you included in the OP ("Restore stock battery icon") fix this, or is this something else?