[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest wouterbeer

Ai, what a pity, this community will lose one of its biggest contributors.

Thanks for all you've done! In my case especially for your Link2Int mod and this rom which I'm using as a daily.

Cheers

Guest rwalton159

Just realised I'm still using the R1 version of this. I have the Launcher8 theme on it and the phone is spot on.

Is it worth upgrading to R6 please?

Thanks

Richard

Guest rwalton159

Just realised I'm still using the R1 version of this. I have the Launcher8 theme on it and the phone is spot on.

Thanks

Richard

Edited by rwalton159

Thanks

Richard

There are a lot of extra things added and tweaked between R1 & R6, take a look at the changelog in the first post and then you can decide if you think these changes are worth you upgrading. Only you can really decide mate... I could say "Yes, it is worth it" and you might try it and prefer R1. Make a nandroid backup first and then install the update, if you don't like it you can restore the backup.

Guest tillaz

Go To Sleep

is missing from CM Toggles, get an up to date CM Toggles apk....

lol, it don't work the way you are implying... its not just an apk took from CM,

it actually has nothing to do with CM other than been the same style of toggles.

i will probably update the toggles to have 25 buttons when i get time, which will include what your after

Guest tillaz

Cyda thanks for the great work on this. Will you or Tillaz be doing any mods for the nexus 4?

there's not really any need for mods on a nexus as it has full source code, so all Rom's like CyanogenMod / AOKP / ParanoidAndroid / PAC, etc..

all fully work just like the stock ROM, but are packed with all the features you could wish for lol

for me, i build my own AOKP from source, and cherry pick all the extra stuff i want,

but with me getting the nexus a bit later than others xda was / is already teaming with ROMs so don't really see any point in posting it

basically most of what you would want is already there ;), i think that's why the modaco forum for the nexus 4 is dead

http://forum.xda-dev...play.php?f=1907

Guest grabster

Just moved to stock plus from slim and this is miles better Imo , but I've noticed that my phone isn't sleeping any more.

I done all the wipes and checked display settings and all seems as it should be,the only mod I have installed is the volume wake thingy,maybe that's stopping it from sleeping.

Guest MickJack

Just a quick post to say this will likely be the final version of Stock+, my G300 is heading to my Wife as I've decided to upgrade to a Nexus 4. Thanks to everyone who supported this rom and for making this learning experience interesting. ;)

I'll try to pop back from time to time to check up on the latest news but until then, thanks for all the fish! :)

Thanks for your time and work on this Cyda, works well for me. Nexus 4 ! phaaa !

Does this rom have an option to use vol buttons to wake screen please?

Yes, see the addon section in the first post.

Thanks for your time and work on this Cyda, works well for me. Nexus 4 ! phaaa !

And thanks for the donation, it's appreciated. :)

Guest kender6

Sorry for my newbie question, but fixes this rom the 2G/3G random reboots? I'm currently with CM 10.1 and I have signal and reboot problems.

Thx

Guest Andymac1969

I was having a strange problem with R6 of this ROM, I use my G300 as a SAT NAV in the car and all of a sudden Google Maps and Co Pilot had me about 30-40 mtrs to the left of where I was, meaning it was constantly recalculating and generally being a pain, a couple of reboots normally got it playing nicely again.

In the end I thought I would have a go with Lightning ROM, I had NO issue at all with the GPS/Mapping but I did have other issues, anyway I did a total wipe and new install of Stock + R6 last night, and bugger me if it isn't doing it again!!! 30-40 mtrs to the left of where I actually am????

Is anyone else having any issues, or is it just me? I downloaded a flash-able zip from XDA for UK GPS configuration whilst I was out and touch wood the drive home was spot on, with the GPS showing me on the right road.

Andrew

Guest oldfella

has anyone tried the Barclays mobile app with this rom ?

I have disabled supersu through its settings which should hide the fact that the rom is rooted, but the app still thinks its rooted

my guess is the problem is caused by the superuser.apk in /system/app - which I should change its name temporarily

any advice please ?

thanks .. Mike

Guest Andymac1969

has anyone tried the Barclays mobile app with this rom ?

I have disabled supersu through its settings which should hide the fact that the rom is rooted, but the app still thinks its rooted

my guess is the problem is caused by the superuser.apk in /system/app - which I should change its name temporarily

any advice please ?

thanks .. Mike

It doesn't work, it won't work on a rooted device, I have tried all ways and I cannot get it to work much to my great annoyance

Andrew

Edited by Andymac1969