[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest vts_free

Call Recorder - reloaded!

I'm trying to get help... again... I modified build.prop, and it's possible to record the call, but only with pressing the menu button and selecting record - this is what I forget all the time... not good.

I tried some call recorder apps from Play, but with those I can only record my side, the partners voice is not recorded...

PLS, anybody knows an automatic, two-way, call recorder app, which works on Stock+?

Many thanks!

Guest doveman

Whenever I try and use either the default browser or Chrome it just crashes and gives me a black screen and the lights for the three buttons at the bottom of the phone flicker, before telling me it's having problems and do I want to wait or close it. Sometimes it locks up completely and I have to remove the battery and reboot.

This is just on Wifi with a strong signal at home. I'm not using 3G and have it set to use 2G. I'm using the GB bootloader with the fix for caller ID. I did the multitasking tweaks first but they didn't fix this.

As I'm sure you'll understand, it's a bit annoying having a phone with no usable browser. I was trying to look something up yesterday and my Dad totally humiliated me by booting up his Wii and getting the information whilst I was still trying and failing to get the browser to work ;) Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

I disabled Adblock Plus and now the Default Browser works, albeit very slowly but Chrome still makes the phone go weird and lock up without even opening a page and then I have to force close it. Does no-one else have this problem?

Also, Volume+ 1.9 is not working for me now. It was before with b944 so I don't know if something in b960 has broken it or if it's because I'm using the GB bootloader. Toggling the headset or Speaker EQ mod has no effect whatsoever (I'm not trying to use the call volume mod). I had a look at Volume+ v2 but I think that's not for this device/firmware.

Guest neupuceni

Camera timeout fix (flash this is you have camera problems) - download

doesent work. i get failed on twrp.

any fix for camera lag?

--update

and i cant overclock it?! :(

Edited by neupuceni

Camera timeout fix (flash this is you have camera problems) - download

doesent work. i get failed on twrp.

any fix for camera lag?

--update

and i cant overclock it?! :(

The camera fix is not needed with R6, it was only needed if you had a previous version. I don't get any camera lag at all with R6.

Why can't you overclock? Do you get errors? I'd consider re-flashing because it sounds as if something went wrong.

Guest deniserxc

Two questions:

1. Can I modify the shortcuts on the lockscreen without installing a new lockscreen/launcher?

2. How can use the volume buttons to wake the screen. The WAKEALL application from Google Play, the suggestions from here ( http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=22163344 ) are not working. Any suggestions? :)

Edited by deniserxc

Guest snowbord

Hey. Just installed this but I keep getting an "Unfortunately, res/drawable-hdpi/battery_low_battery.png has stopped." error. Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Getting the same error on this ROM as well as Lightning. Did you find a fix?

Edit: The phone was not SIM unlocked. I unlocked it (all the while getting these errors, which are present in Stock+ and Lightning ROM), and the error went away.

Edited by snowbord

Guest PCTechRoss

The camera fix is not needed with R6, it was only needed if you had a previous version. I don't get any camera lag at all with R6.

Why can't you overclock? Do you get errors? I'd consider re-flashing because it sounds as if something went wrong.

Is it possible to get DSP Manager on this rom?

The camera fix IS needed in R6. I have R6 installed and the camera times out constantly.

3rd party cameras will work better, or just use

Baidu rom

Guest deniserxc

Two questions:

1. Can I modify the shortcuts on the lockscreen without installing a new lockscreen/launcher?

2. How can use the volume buttons to wake the screen. The WAKEALL application from Google Play, the suggestions from here ( http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=22163344 ) are not working. Any suggestions? :)

3rd thing: It's normal that default ringtone reset itself from time to time to "nothing"?

4. How can I put the Led to light when the phone charges?

Edited by deniserxc

The camera fix IS needed in R6. I have R6 installed and the camera times out constantly.

Ok, let me re-phase that for you. The camera fix will do NOTHING if installed on R6 because it is already included. It was only needed in previous versions B1-B5.

If you have issues with the camera, (which I don't and I've tested the rom on 3 different G300s) then you can always use a different cam app.

Edited by Cyda

cyda, loving your rom, i use it now as standard, just wondering if you are working on any other new roms?

Thanks. No sorry, I very much doubt there will be any more G300 roms from me. I won't say never because my Wife and two of my close friends both have G300s so I do still have access to the phone but I've moved over to a Nexus 4 now and as that device has so many great roms out for it there has been no need to play with modded roms (PACman rom FTW!).

Guest deniserxc

3rd thing: It's normal that default ringtone reset itself from time to time to "nothing"?

4. How can I put the Led to light when the phone charges?

Regarding point 3, I found out what happened:

If you use a different ringtone from the system ringtones and that ringtone is on your sdcard, when you connect the phone to the computer, the system put the default ringtone to "Default(Silent)" ringtone.

So my solution is this: http://www.droidforu...t-required.html

Another problem: if you disconnect the phone from the pc without "turning off usb storage", you can't acces the sdcard and the internatl memory. You would need to connect the phone to the pc to turn it off or to reset the phone.

Edited by deniserxc

Guest predragiPredrag

Guys I have a strange problem.

When I unlocked bootloader with official code, and flashed STOCK+, I have problem synchronizing with google account.

Play store and gmail sometimes cannot connect, but I can use gtalk, exchange email, internet.

Does anybody have an idea what might be the problem.

Guys I have a strange problem.

When I unlocked bootloader with official code, and flashed STOCK+, I have problem synchronizing with google account.

Play store and gmail sometimes cannot connect, but I can use gtalk, exchange email, internet.

Does anybody have an idea what might be the problem.

All running ok here with no problems on Stock+ and unlocked with official bootloader code.

Guest predragiPredrag

All running ok here with no problems on Stock+ and unlocked with official bootloader code.

Hmm, this morning everything works fine, for now :) Maybe there was server error because my play store updated to new version...

Who knows :)

Guest doveman

Friend called asking why I hadn't replied to his text sent earlier. Never received it!

I only have Wi-Fi enabled, not Data but I know there was a patch (included by default I think) to make texts work with Data disabled. I have sent/received texts fine fairly recently anyway, so not sure what's going on.

Guest Colossae3.23

Friend called asking why I hadn't replied to his text sent earlier. Never received it!

I only have Wi-Fi enabled, not Data but I know there was a patch (included by default I think) to make texts work with Data disabled. I have sent/received texts fine fairly recently anyway, so not sure what's going on.

pretty sure you don't need data for text. I thought you just need phone signal?