• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

1233 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't like APEX :)

Can I flash Trebuchet thru CWM. Will it work?

I flashed it through cwm, it's running smooth for me.

Thanks cyda for the great rom,

Posted · Report post

for toggles check settings..display... notification...

Posted · Report post

not have this option

Posted (edited) · Report post

i dont have this option either

but i use power toggles from playstore, thats fine

ps: this rom seems smoother for me than slim rom. also battery is a little better

Edited by y4ss1n

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the noobie question, but how can I uninstall Touchpal and other default apps I don't use?

Posted · Report post

I can't change my operator voice mail number. Anyone know how to get around this?

Answering my own question: changed the file as per this thread:

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the noobie question, but how can I uninstall Touchpal and other default apps I don't use?

Easy way use titanium backup press / backup restore all system apps e.t.c are red press on the app you want to delete and delete.

Or use root explorer or similar app and navigate to system / apps and delete that way.

Or download one of the many apps that make it even easier.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Glad the see that the rom is fast and smooth for everyone. Those without toggles, sorry about that but Huawei toggles are quirky and it will be because of the location & operator files in /cust. The easiest thing is to just use one of these: https://play.google....inless.pc&hl=en or https://play.google....ionToggle&hl=en both do just as good a job.

If you want to remove apps you can use the included Link2Sd app, just find the app you want to get rid of on its list and long-press it, you can then uninstall it or freeze it (which is safer).

Have a good night all. I'm having a night off tonight to chill a bit and get a bit of gaming done. /reaches for the bottle opener ;)

Edited by Cyda

Posted · Report post

Easy way use titanium backup press / backup restore all system apps e.t.c are red press on the app you want to delete and delete.

Or use root explorer or similar app and navigate to system / apps and delete that way.

Or download one of the many apps that make it even easier.

Thank you! I use Titanium Backup :)

Posted · Report post

How to get stock battery icon?

Posted · Report post

You can't at the moment, I'll make an addon in the next few days.

Posted · Report post

Great rom 100 points up on slim , really good so far rapes the CM builds.

Posted · Report post

This rom is great! Keep going Cyda!!!

Posted · Report post

Great rom 100 points up on slim , really good so far rapes the CM builds.

Really ?

Posted · Report post

Addon to restore default battery icon can be downloaded here

Posted · Report post

I have used Infusion B06 for a long period, which is good but buggy and CM 9.1 for a short period, which is great but the call quality sounds like the person I am talking to is underwater so couldnt use it daily.

This is my third ROM and seems head and shoulders above the rest. However, I prefer the dialer in CM9.1 as when you search for contacts by T9 dialing it gives a drop down list.

Is there any way to add the CM9.1 T9 dialer to this ROM... maybe a mod/patch or replacing the APK?

Posted · Report post

Nice ROM Cyda! Is there an option to wake the phone with the volume rocker instead of the power button?

I can't find a setting for it. Its present in Infusion/Lightning/CM roms.

Any chance you could add one if its not there?

Cheers!

Posted · Report post

has the contact lag been sorted? stock+ was my longest serving daily...I'll be back if it's sorted

Posted · Report post

My default storage now reverts back to internal on reboot... The only mod I made is flashing the ICS 800x480 camera settings... can't believe it :blink: :D

whatever...

If somebody wants to have the Huawei weather with sounds, as in the factory ROM, just flash this

Huawei_Weather_CWM_Flashable.zip

Posted · Report post

This helped on default storage:

I found that if I change the files in /system/etc external_sd.fstab to internal_sd.fstab and internal_sd.fstab to external_sd.fstab.

Then reboot my 32 GB SD card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard and the internal 2GB card is mounted to /mnt/sdcard2.

Posted · Report post

Is there any way to install custom bootanimation?

Posted · Report post

Any chance we could get the battery icon that was in the old Stock+? The circle of thick dots one? Ta.

Posted · Report post

The biggest bonus of this ROM over the CM builds is it just works, I love the CM ROMS's but at the moment they where causing me hassle with dodgy signal and the battery draining quickly, this seems to have sorted it and it just works, thank you CYDA

Posted · Report post

This is stock. Huawei sorted it lol :)