• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][PA/AOKP/CM10.1]PAC-man v20 for the ZTE Skate[4.2.2]

66 posts in this topic

Posted

The best keyboard is multiling keyboard .I have installed mang of them . My opinion is that the best

Swype is the best one if you ask me. I've used MultiLing before and it just feels too crowded.

Posted

I will check it. :D. ,but difficult to believe :D. :P

Posted

I want to try this ROM.

Which GAPP should be used?

With CM10 (4.2) I had no possibility to use Exchange server. Will it be possible to use it with this ROM?

Posted

Swype is the best one if you ask me. I've used MultiLing before and it just feels too crowded.

Where can we find this?

Posted

Are you sure that you have use miltiling :P :D ,how many updates ago or how long :D .well my opinion is still about multiling :D :P

Posted

Are you sure that you have use miltiling :P :D ,how many updates ago or how long :D .well my opinion is still about multiling :D :P

My mother still uses it, actually - I installed it for her because it's the best 'basic' keyboard I've found with Serbian support, and it works for her. I just find it too unintuitive.

Posted

Can someone please tell me what works and what doesn't in this rom because i'm contemplating switching from tilal's 4.2.1?

thank you :) :)

Posted

Can someone please tell me what works and what doesn't in this rom because i'm contemplating switching from tilal's 4.2.1?

thank you :) :)

Basically everything what works in C3C0's ParanoidJelly2 works in this.

Posted

Hmmm, then why you refer only tilal as best bev ever, you should refer that both are very good best bevs ever :) ;)

Posted

Hmmm, then why you refer only tilal as best bev ever, you should refer that both are very good best bevs ever :) ;)

If you knew the amount of work tilal has done in the past year and a half for the skate you'd understand what I mean ;)

Posted

Hi guys, what are the know problems?

Posted

Hi guys, what are the know problems?

Probably the same as RootBox, PJ2 etc.

Posted (edited)

Where do you get PA Pref and GAPPS?

EDIT: I can't sync or add sync account. Is it not possible?

Edited by mrvlhs

Posted

Where do you get PA Pref and GAPPS?

EDIT: I can't sync or add sync account. Is it not possible?

You get GAPPS from any other thread. They're exactly the same.

PAPrefs is there. Hybrid Properties.

Posted

Thanks. Doesn't make much sense to not include them here... especially because you need the dpi ones.

Posted

Thanks. Doesn't make much sense to not include them here... especially because you need the dpi ones.

Er no, you don't need dpi ones.

Posted

I still think you should put a link with them, along with a description of the known issues.

Posted

Can't connect to VPN?

Posted

Can't connect to VPN?

I don't use a VPN so u can't help there. Try a different ROM and see if it works

Posted

What is vpn

Posted

I had another rom in the past and it worked. So from what I can tell this comment section is pretty much useless since you don't really care.

Posted (edited)

I had another rom in the past and it worked. So from what I can tell this comment section is pretty much useless since you don't really care.

Has it occurred to you that you're complaining about support for free software, developed by one person in their free time?

Edited by omegavesko