[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Something Wierd

Hey Guys !

Please Answer My Question ! Thanks

Does This Work With ZTE Blade III Pro ?

00029546C00XS6EJ-C116-F4.jpg

Thanks Guys.

No,they have different build/specs,you'll just end up bricking your phone.

http://www.gsmarena....5&idPhone2=4983

Although i do like the interface.Is there any possibility to port the whole interface or maybe just the widget.

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest stefdesign

Hey, I use the cm-10.1-20130514-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip and gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Near some issues I still have(*) , I have to say thank you for such a good android-os for this device!

Good work!

(*)Some issues I still have:

- an alarm clock at 9 o'clock every morning - even I didn't organized this and I can't find it in the clock-alarm-settings (strange isn't?)

- sometimes a black screen when someone call me (than I have to push the power-button before I can see my screen and speaker-button - because I prefer to call handsfree -

- sometimes (a few times so far - installed this os a week ago) it freezes and I have to pull out the battery or after long waiting it finally restarts itself ... (like it has a intuitive programming - oh it seems I got to much on my mind let's restart this one ... ;-))

- radio FM I didn't use so far, even so with bluetooth

- camera used for scanning a bar-code (within an app) is working only from the second time of starting it: the first time I got a black screen, going backwards (return-button), second time it's okay, scanning okay barcode recognized! also if I use it more than twice from then on it keeps working ...

- what didn't work also is adb connection -> in clockworkmod (recovery-6032-atlas40.img) by use of "mount /sdcard" it worked, but in this os (cyanogenmod 10.1 android 4.2.2) It didn't so far ... I'm trying to find a solution ...

(I'm using archlinux Manjaro Xfce 4.4 or a netbook with linux mint debian, don't work with both)

what I did already:

1)

$ lsusb
output:

Bus 004 Device 002: ID 046d:c040 Logitech, Inc. Corded Tilt-Wheel Mouse

Bus 007 Device 003: ID 05ca:180a Ricoh Co., Ltd

Bus 008 Device 006: ID 19d2:0307 ZTE WCDMA Technologies MSM

Bus 008 Device 004: ID 050d:0415 Belkin Components

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub

... etc

[/code]

[code] $ ./adb kill-server $ ./adb start-server[/code]
[b]output:[/b]
[code] * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 * * daemon started successfully *[/code]
[code] $ ./adb devices[/code]
[b]output:[/b]
[code] List of devices attached (Nothing listed here!!!) [/code]
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-android.rules:
[code]SUBSYSTEM==”usb”, SYSFS{idVendor}==”19d2″, MODE=”0666″, GROUP="plugdev"[/code]
/etc/udev/rules.d/99-android.rules:
[code] SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="19d2:0307", SYMLINK+="android_adb", MODE="0$ TEST=="/var/run/ConsoleKit/database", \ RUN+="udev-acl --action=$env{action} --device=$env{DEVNAME}"[/code]
[b]2)[/b] I found in the yaourt-repository (package-repository of archlinux) a tool that looked handy:[b] [/b][b]mtpfs[/b] and installed this one but this is what I got in terminal:
[code] $ mtpfs Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.Listing raw device(s) Device 0 (VID=19d2 and PID=0307) is UNKNOWN. Please report this VID/PID and the device model to the libmtp development team Found 1 device(s): 19d2:0307 @ bus 8, dev 6 Attempting to connect device Android device detected, assigning default bug flags Listing File Information on Device with name: (NULL) fuse: missing mountpoint parameter [/code]
[b]3)[/b] and with another tool: simple-mtpfs
[code] $ simple-mtpfs Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.Wrong usage! See `simple-mtpfs -h' for details $ simple-mtpfs -l Device 0 (VID=19d2 and PID=0307) is UNKNOWN. Please report this VID/PID and the device model to the libmtp development team Unable to open ~/.mtpz-data for reading, MTPZ disabled.1: [/code]

Edited by stefdesign

Guest Otila

- sometimes (a few times so far - installed this os a week ago) it freezes and I have to pull out the battery or after long waiting it finally restarts itself ... (like it has a intuitive programming - oh it seems I got to much on my mind let's restart this one ... ;-))

after it reboots after crash, do you have in /proc/last_kmsg something like this:

[05-22 10:49:22.108] [14499: kworker/u:0]MODEM/AMSS has CRASHED

Guest KonstaT

- an alarm clock at 9 o'clock every morning - even I didn't organized this and I can't find it in the clock-alarm-settings (strange isn't?)

- sometimes a black screen when someone call me (than I have to push the power-button before I can see my screen and speaker-button - because I prefer to call handsfree -

- camera used for scanning a bar-code (within an app) is working only from the second time of starting it: the first time I got a black screen, going backwards (return-button), second time it's okay, scanning okay barcode recognized! also if I use it more than twice from then on it keeps working ...

- what didn't work also is adb connection -> in clockworkmod (recovery-6032-atlas40.img) by use of "mount /sdcard" it worked, but in this os (cyanogenmod 10.1 android 4.2.2) It didn't so far ... I'm trying to find a solution ...

-Have you tried clearing data for Clock application under Settings -> Apps -> All -> Clock?

-Is your proximity sensor working? You can use an app like AndroSensor to verify that you get a proper reading from the sensor.

-Might be a problem with the external app your using. Google goggles scans barcodes just fine...

-Are you sure that you've enabled USB-debugging under developer options?

after it reboots after crash, do you have in /proc/last_kmsg something like this:

[05-22 10:49:22.108] [14499: kworker/u:0]MODEM/AMSS has CRASHED

Have you tried flashing another MODEM/AMSS to your device? Radio firmware is included in official ZTE updates. My device was sold with B08 and I don't have any issues with random reboots.

Guest Otila

Have you tried flashing another MODEM/AMSS to your device? Radio firmware is included in official ZTE updates. My device was sold with B08 and I don't have any issues with random reboots.

I had "updated" to B10 before I started using CM 10.1.

Information regarding flashing MODEM/AMSS for Blade III seems to be well hidden.

Guest rush1903

I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again

error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''

e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip

(status 7)

can someone help me plss

thx

Guest KonstaT

I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again

error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''

e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip

(status 7)

can someone help me plss

thx

How about actually using the zip that is in the first post of this thread. ;) You're trying to flash a Blade ROM on to a Blade III.

Blade = blade

Blade III = atlas40

Guest rush1903

How about actually using the zip that is in the first post of this thread. ;) You're trying to flash a Blade ROM on to a Blade III.

Blade = blade

Blade III = atlas40

thank you konstat ıts ok now. just ı need to kown can ı lısten radıo on thıs rom ?

Guest GizmoTheGreen

thank you konstat ıts ok now. just ı need to kown can ı lısten radıo on thıs rom ?

first post has your answer. and it's no. if you need fm radio on the go so badly, go buy a cheap mp3 player for $20 with built in FM.

Guest linfengjie

You need to have the latest version of the installed in your computer the adb. The USB debugging we from the developer settings when prompted to connect from your computer, allowing the adb. How to operate it

Edited by linfengjie

Guest 力⊙o⊙

Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! English is not good, please forgive me!

Guest 力⊙o⊙

Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=225&filter=author&orderby=dateline&mobile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

Edited by 力⊙o⊙

Guest peetu20

Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! English is not good, please forgive me!

Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.co...bile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

What about first smaller font? :D

Then, check ur IMEI under "about phone", if its unknown, you have lost ur IMEI, and if you cannot restore your previous ROM, where IMEI was "working", you need to replace your motherboard propably.

Guest 力⊙o⊙

What about first smaller font? :D

Then, check ur IMEI under "about phone", if its unknown, you have lost ur IMEI, and if you cannot restore your previous ROM, where IMEI was "working", you need to replace your motherboard propably.

First smaller font is a forum web site in China, my IMEI is normal, 4.0/2.3rom can be used to call, but use ZTE blade 3's cm10.1/miuiv5 (4.2/4.1) no signal, can not read SIM card, my mobile phone is China's ZTE V889D

Edited by 力⊙o⊙

Guest KonstaT

Hello. I'm LEWA OS for v889d's moderator! Asking for help. Asking for help. Chinese version of the ZTE Blade III is ZTEV889D with this ROM no signal, can not read SIM card, hope to repair! China ZTE Blade III networks is WCDMA/GSM! Thank you very much! Hope is done here!http://bbs.lewaos.co...bile=yes&page=1 English is not good, please forgive me!

I'll forgive the broken English, but not the big red letters and spamming several thread with the same posts. You being a forum moderator should know better. ;)

V889D is not a Blade III variant. It's a different device that just has similar hardware. There is no dual-SIM support in CyanogenMod and telephony doesn't work with CyanogenMod on dual-SIM devices (V889D, V880E).

Guest 力⊙o⊙

I'll forgive the broken English, but not the big red letters and spamming several thread with the same posts. You being a forum moderator should know better. ;)

V889D is not a Blade III variant. It's a different device that just has similar hardware. There is no dual-SIM support in CyanogenMod and telephony doesn't work with CyanogenMod on dual-SIM devices (V889D, V880E).

Thank you very much! Please overlook my rudeness. The two ROM (cm10.1\miuiv5) function perfectly in the v889d device, the only flaw is that there is no signal! Since have similar hardware, should be able to repair, international friends can help us? China has a lot of friends with the v889d expectation! I recommend using v889d official ROM, two card cm and the ROM binding, even if the final is a single card, also it doesn't matter, as long as the v889d can use, thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT

Hey. Konstat. I found an article. CyanogenMod 10.1 RC5 is out now. I don't know, how these roms are working. It's just an idea.

Can you solve the bluetooth problem from that rom?

The link: http://www.androidgu...-1-rc5-out-now/

Err, CyanogenMod is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code and it's built for wide range on devices. This is a device (or a family of devices) specific issue, not a CyanogenMod issue. RC5 or whatever is just a 'tag' they give to their official builds (this is unofficial) when they've reached some internal goals. It's still built from the same source tree it was built yesterday or will be tomorrow. There's a link to merged changes in the second post.

Problem with bluetooth is that Google introduced a completely new bluedroid bluetooth stack in Android 4.2 (vs. bluez stack used in 4.1 and prior). There are no devices with similar bluetooth hardware (WCN2243) with Android 4.2 and Qualcomm doesn't provide valid sample code for this bluetooth chip because they don't officially support our msm7x27a platform on Android 4.2 either.

Guest Majaaa

Help,

rooted my Blade III and flashed to cyanogenMod and i am experiencing several random reboots,it reboots during use,when typing messages (i changed sms application several times but didnt help) it show blue screen and then reboot.

i have clockworkmod 6.0.3.2 and used cyanogenMod 10 and CyanogenMod 10.1 but same thing.

Did flashing firmware,or kernel would solve this bug?

Guest peetu20

Help,

rooted my Blade III and flashed to cyanogenMod and i am experiencing several random reboots,it reboots during use,when typing messages (i changed sms application several times but didnt help) it show blue screen and then reboot.

i have clockworkmod 6.0.3.2 and used cyanogenMod 10 and CyanogenMod 10.1 but same thing.

Did you wipe?

Guest mchalakov

Help,

The same for me.

Actually I found that the blue screen during typing is from the keyboard(I tried other keyboards and the blue screens/reboots from typing were much less).

But yes there's just too many random reboots so I flashed back Aurora :)

Guest plantroon

What are those random reboots everybody is talking about? I've only had 3-4 on this device in past 3 months and I change ROMs every week just to see how awesome they are. Is it because of overclocking or something?

Guest fleky

What are those random reboots everybody is talking about? I've only had 3-4 on this device in past 3 months and I change ROMs every week just to see how awesome they are. Is it because of overclocking or something?

I think random reboots have nothing to do with overclocking, it keeps on rebooting on normal frequency as well. Mainly when I'm watching something in MXplayer with software decoding.

Edited by fleky