[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest DarkMega

Just tested this ROM on my Acqua and it is AWESOME!

Just some issues:

- Flash don't work (Doesn't even recognize on Camera)

- GPS don't work (Didn't find my location while it was "ON" for 30min)

- Detect only 391MB of Memory. Acqua as 512MB

- Detect the device as BLADEIII instead of Acqua

Thanks alot KonstaT for your work.

Edited by DarkMega

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Just tested 4.2.2. Νο wifi for me either. Too bad... EXTREMELY smooth but the most vital option (for me at least) is not working... Didn't find USB debugging option also...

Anyway... I hope in new update of the rom. Keep up KonstaT!!!

to find developer options as well as performance settings, go into about phone and tap the version number a couple of times and it will be activated and appear

Guest KonstaT

Just tested this ROM on my Acqua and it is AWESOME!

Just some issues:

- Flash don't work (Doesn't even recognize on Camera)

- GPS don't work (Didn't find my location while it was "ON" for 30min)

- Detect only 391MB of Memory. Acqua as 512MB

- Detect the device as BLADEIII instead of Acqua

Thanks alot KonstaT for your work.

-Yeah, I used some old props by mistake. You can use the camera flash fix I posted earlier.

-GPS works just fine. If you're using e.g. Google Maps you need to allow Google apps to access your location.

-Some of it used by the system. All ROMs display that exact same amount of total memory.

-You can change the device name by editing /system/build.prop if that bothers you too much.

Guest KonstaT

with all the storage we have on the blade III maybe you could leave the ringtones and wallpapers in?

I could if I wasn't also maintaining a build for another device. It's too much trouble to start reverting that stuff between builds.

And meh, it's wallpapers and ringtones anyway. Everyone needs one of each and everyone prefers different ones...

Guest GizmoTheGreen

I suppose it would be relatively simple to make a flashable zip to add it back in? I could just get the things from any other cm10 rom, modify the script stuff and recompress into a new zip (storage mode?)

I'll give it a go in a bit.

Guest epyloxias

Just tested 4.2.2. Νο wifi for me either. Too bad... EXTREMELY smooth but the most vital option (for me at least) is not working... Didn't find USB debugging option also...

Anyway... I hope in new update of the rom. Keep up KonstaT!!!

Still wifi doesn't work (for me and some other people)...

Still wifi doesn't work (for me and some other people)...

for me only the bluetooth that doesn't work and the video recording... the patch for camera works and fix the flash problem

Guest DarkMega

-Yeah, I used some old props by mistake. You can use the camera flash fix I posted earlier.

-GPS works just fine. If you're using e.g. Google Maps you need to allow Google apps to access your location.

-Some of it used by the system. All ROMs display that exact same amount of total memory.

-You can change the device name by editing /system/build.prop if that bothers you too much.

Thanks men!

Camera Flash is working now and Google Maps finaly detect my location.

And i found some kind of weird BUG. When you try to call someone from the "Call History" (I think its called this), the screen goes black until the call its over.

Guest KonstaT

for me only the bluetooth that doesn't work and the video recording...

Hardware video encoding/camcorder will fixed in the next release.

Bluetooth is going to be a bitch. I seriously thought that we had Broadcom bluetooth hardware, but it seems that ZTE only trolled me by including some bcom stuff. ;)

Guest KonstaT

wow that's sneaky?? what I don't even... lol...then whats the bcom stuff for even, haha.

There's quite a few of these atlas40 devices. I know that at least N880E has Broadcom wifi (we have Atheros). It actually makes sense to have wifi/bluetooth combo from the same manufacturer. ZTE has probably just been lazy and included stuff for both in all ROMs.

Broadcom bluetooth would have been a lot easier to work with, that's all. Google introduced completely new bluetooth stack in Android 4.2 - and it was developed by Broadcom. ;)

Hey good work, bro :) but i have a problem on my Acqua.. wifi doesn't work ....i'm waiting next release for fix it :((

Oh rly, I had no idea. :P If your only input is 'it doesn't work, when are you going to fix it?', you can keep it to yourself as far as I'm concerned. I have at least one quick and dirty 'fix' in mind that would sort this situation once and for all. ;)

I don't have a device where I can reproduce this issue, so there is also nothing I can do to fix it! It's up to Acqua owners to figure out what's the difference between devices that have working wifi and devices that don't (stock firmware version, certain hardware revision, place/time of purchase, etc).

Guest bigbluetaurus

Hardware video encoding/camcorder will fixed in the next release.

Bluetooth is going to be a bitch. I seriously thought that we had Broadcom bluetooth hardware, but it seems that ZTE only trolled me by including some bcom stuff. ;)

Then we should all change to bcom! :P

Thanks again for doing this! Your work will be appreciated! ;)

Guest MrShanty

First of all, thanks for all the hard work! The ROM works really good in daily use, no freezes and almost no hiccups!

I have noticed a couple of bugs in the Photo Editing app (which is part of Gallery I presume?)

1. The filers don't work, you get this strange discoloration: http://i.imgur.com/UJAs9PY.png

2. The toolbar in the image transformation section is a bit shifted to the left, so you can't see the first item correctly (Straighten), and there is some extra room behind the last item (Mirror): http://i.imgur.com/lcIXQEd.png

Edited by MrShanty

Guest perez1311

really nice release, everything works (except what announced) but i'm not going to use it daily yet, i'm going to wait for at least the bluetooth.

for now i'll stick with 4.1.2.

and btw, will photosphere be available?

Guest KonstaT

First of all, thanks for all the hard work! The ROM works really good in daily use, no freezes and almost no hiccups!

I have noticed a couple of bugs in the Photo Editing app (which is part of Gallery I presume?)

1. The filers don't work, you get this strange discoloration: http://i.imgur.com/UJAs9PY.png

2. The toolbar in the image transformation section is a bit shifted to the left, so you can't see the first item correctly (Straighten), and there is some extra room being the last item (Mirror): http://i.imgur.com/lcIXQEd.png

Yeah, I've had that reported on another device as well, so it's not something specific to this device. Something has broken in upstream CyanogenMod code and it probably gets fixed sooner or later.

and btw, will photosphere be available?

Photosphere needs a gyroscopic sensor and we don't have one in our devices.