[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest razjaren

dobar dan, ja sam iz hrvatske i nisam dugo tu ali sam isprobao gotovo sve romove od gospodina KonstaT , želim mu se zahvaliti za vrijeme i znanje koje je podjelio sa namam .

pitanje: svaki rom radi dobro par minuta zatim zamrzne ( zbloka) blade3. uvjek na drugoj aplikaciji 8 nema pravila.

Koristim ClockWorkMod 6.0.2.7 ( onaj noviji ne znam instalirati preko ovog bilo bi lijepo neki mali video tutorijal )

i još jedno pitanje ..na original stocku ne radi mi personalizacija tonova za kontakte (probao sve ali uvjek zadani ton za svaki kontakt ) možda ima nekakav dodata da se instalira zakrpa za taj problem)

puno hvala Konstat iako nisam uspio , lijepo sam se zabavio

Guest merc1800k

i install the last rom cm 4.2.2..all work ok but no one gps software working..i use igo , dontpanic , ndrive but when start close....in cm 10 4.1.2 work perfect...am i doing something wrong??? someone with same problem??

Guest ivanmalek

Good day, I'm from Croatian and not that long but I have tried almost all the ROMs from Mr. KonstaT, I want to thank him for the time and knowledge that is sheared with have not space.

question every rom works fine a few minutes then freeze (zbloka) blade3. always in another application, 8 there are no rules.

I use ClockworkMod 6.0.2.7 (the one above I do not know to install through this it would be nice a little video tutorial)

and another question .. Stock in the original do not do personalization tones for contacts (tried everything but always the default tone for each contact) may have added some to install the patch for this issue)

thank you very much KonstaT pres though I failed, I was pretty fun. translation from Croatian to English google pevoditelj

Zdravo,hajde da pokušam da ti pomognem.I ja sam probao skoro sve romove KonstaT-a,i nemam takvih problema kao ti.Tu i tamo mi se ponekad desi da negde zabaguje koja aplikacija,ali nije strašno i reši se u krajnjem slučaju restartom.Inače,najstabilniji rom je Aurora Borealis,koji je gotovo identičan orginalnom romu,samo oslobođen nekih nepotrebnih gluposti koje dolaze uz orginalne romove.Poprilično je stabilan i CM10,a CM10.1 ima sitnih bagova,koji nisu tako strašni.Instalacija ClockworkModa(predpostavljam da je 6.0.3.2)je jednostavna:iskopiraš ga na sd karticu,uđeš u postojeći CM,ideš na opciju:install zip from sdcard, nađeš ga na sd kartici i pritisneš install.Po završetku instalacije restartuješ sistem i kad sledeći put uđeš u CM,videćeš da je tu nova verzija.Što se tonova za kontakte tiče,možeš da pokušaš da ih staviš preko nekog plejera,ili da instaliraš aplikaciju Rings Extended,ima je na Marketu,i prko nje ubacuješ muziku sa sd kartice za tonove za kontakte.Ona radi u pozadini,nema je kad pogledaš svoje aplikacije,ali se pojavljuje kad sređuješ kontakte i hoćeš da im dodaš rington,uostalom,videćeš kako funkcioniše.Nadam se da sam pomogao,ako ima još problema ili nejasnoća,javi,pokušaću da ti pomognem da ih rešiš.

Guest merc1800k

i install the last rom cm 4.2.2..all work ok but no one gps software working..i use igo , dontpanic , ndrive but when start close....in cm 10 4.1.2 work perfect...am i doing something wrong??? someone with same problem??

someone with same problem pls????

Guest ivanmalek

English speaking forum... Read rules. If u need to speak another language, do it with PMs.

I forgot to translate, sorry about that.

Guest ivanmalek

Hi KonstaT!I do not know how, but zoom in your CM10 for the video shoting working.In 10.1 does not work.

Working at a lower resolution, not the 640-480

Guest ivanmalek

someone with same problem pls????

Try the Igo-primo ver.9.6.7.281004 for resolution 800x480.I I had problems with the older version, and this works well.

Guest Igoritza

KonstaT, im not whining, im asking for help, please forgive me in advance -

Almost every game (90%) shuts down at start. and im not talking about games that require hardware power, simple mind games are closing. this is a big problem for me as many simle apps also do the same thing. Am I doing something wrong or tihs occurs to others ?

Guest papars

Almost every game (90%) shuts down at start. and im not talking about games that require hardware power, simple mind games are closing. this is a big problem for me as many simle apps also do the same thing. Am I doing something wrong or tihs occurs to others ?

How can anyone help you with this request? You don't provide specific details and log files.

Did you wipe before install?

I'm running this rom on acqua, and except 'where is my water?' and some minor wifi problems all is well.

I did notice some problems with restored apps from TB, i had to clear their data to get them going.

Guest aleksandar069

i have the same problem :(

Guest Igoritza

of course I wiped. I tried to reinstall ROM 2 times, and always the same behavior, simple apps stop at launch. Im not a noob when flashing, I flashed 50 phones till now ..

I was always confused by the recommended order though.

from zteblade3.com:

Select install zip from sd card

Select choose zip from sdcard

Select cm-10.1-20130317-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip. (NOT gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip)

Select Yes - Install cm-10.1-20130317-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Select Yes - Install gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select wipe data/factory reset

Select Yes -- delete all user data

Wait for it to complete.

Select wipe cache partition

Select Yes - Wipe Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select advanced

Select wipe dalvik cache

Select Yes - Wipe Dalvik Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select reboot system now

shouldnt I wipe BEFORE flashing rom and gapps ?

Guest slewa

of course I wiped. I tried to reinstall ROM 2 times, and always the same behavior, simple apps stop at launch. Im not a noob when flashing, I flashed 50 phones till now ..

I was always confused by the recommended order though.

from zteblade3.com:

Select cm-10.1-20130317-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip. (NOT gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip)

Select Yes - Install cm-10.1-20130317-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Select Yes - Install gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Wait for it to complete.

Select Yes - Wipe Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select advanced

Select wipe dalvik cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select reboot system now

shouldnt I wipe BEFORE flashing rom and gapps ?

Why did you want use this 'old' ROM and gapps?

Download the new versions from this topic, put it to your SD

cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

If needed backup your stuffz

Go to the CWM recovery:

Wait for it to complete.

Select Yes - Wipe Cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select advanced

Select wipe dalvik cache

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Select Yes - Install cm-10.1-20130710-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Select Yes - Install gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Wait for it to complete.

Select +++++Go Back+++++

Select reboot system now

That's it...

Guest Igoritza

slewa man, I gave the copy paste explanation, I used the new rom obviously .. Of course I didnt use the old ones. Before trying to help me any further - PLEASE dont consider me an idiot, ok ? I pasted the procedure, NOT the actual literal step-by-step moves that I made. I even quoted:

from zteblade3.com:

Im going to try in reverse order (reverse in relation to what I wrote, and what you suggested) and let you know what I did.

Guest slewa

slewa man, I gave the copy paste explanation, I used the new rom obviously .. Of course I didnt use the old ones. Before trying to help me any further - PLEASE dont consider me an idiot, ok ? I pasted the procedure, NOT the actual literal step-by-step moves that I made. I even quoted:

Im going to try in reverse order (reverse in relation to what I wrote, and what you suggested) and let you know what I did.

I did not want insult you. I just tried to help you.

But please check my post, I posted different steps for the installation process.

Please relax man, I really dont want to hurt you!

Guest leripe

Anyone having trouble with whatsapp and this rom? I have latest version of whatsapp and i have problem with the message sounds. When i set the sound for it i can hear it as it plays but when i receive a message it doesnt play. (Got my blade 3 from saunalahti finland.)

Edit: Have tried, reinstalling whatsapp, different version of whatsapp.

Now wiping caches, next ill format+reflash. Upgraded from previous version of this rom without wiping anything.

Edit2: So tried reflash of the latest version, only installed whatsapp, didnt even change settings from default -> didnt work. Then tried the previous version, same s***.

So then i restored 4.1.2 nandroid backup and whatsapp sounds worked instantly. So I dont really got a clue what was wrong, rom or whatsapp or both, but seems im stuck with 4.1.2 for now.

Can logcat something later if needed, but what?

Edited by leripe

Guest Igoritza

no luck. tried it again, 3 times, doing it in the recommended order, and nothing.

Tried to pull battery before install for 10 mins, instead of 20 sec, and still nothing, I reboot, install 2-3 apps, they all crash.

Im getting back to CM10 as I cant run any apps on this release.

Guest toby0897

not to be a pain but i just noticed that the "Memory" dialogue box only says 391 MB in the about tab in settings and last i checked witch was pre fm radio update it was 404 MB

just curious but just wondering if its meant to be like that or is it a byproduct of fm radio or bluetooth

thanks in advanced and thankyou for a great cm10.1 port for our devices

Guest Something Wierd

not to be a pain but i just noticed that the "Memory" dialogue box only says 391 MB in the about tab in settings and last i checked witch was pre fm radio update it was 404 MB

just curious but just wondering if its meant to be like that or is it a byproduct of fm radio or bluetooth

thanks in advanced and thankyou for a great cm10.1 port for our devices

There ware problems with the new kernel when the memory was set to 404,so for stability it was reduced.