[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for your reply, so already all understandable for me.  ;)
(Sorry, if already was before subject. Before I wrote, I searched in this topic, but I not found it.)

Guest Snap.IT

Nothing wrong with asking, I just don't like repeating myself.

Some people just have trouble understanding why they can't change their notification LED to purple even though there's an option to change the color. You should be able to change it whatever color because there's a setting, right? Same thing with the charging LED. There's clearly an issue with disabling it and yet still some people insist in disabling it anyway (don't disable the charging LED, problem solved!). And for LED blink duration, ZTE has implemented it in kernel level. Charging LED thing is also most likely an issue with ZTE's kernel modifications (it also happens with prebuilt lights HAL from stock ROM).

Like said, I could hide these settings but CyanogenMod doesn't provide an intelligent way to do it (and some of them work). I could use a hammer, but it would break other devices I build for.

I picked a kernel to do ariesve (galaxy+) and OT995 dev on, i forgot what belonged where when i was trying to fix it...

Don't intermix kernels, keep them separated and interlink them locally if you must.

Guest Sick_Majkan

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=62eJjjCjN1w

This solved my Random Reboots problems. I did a lot of research of this topic, installed customized ROM's, changed back to stock, and etc, but I still had this problems with Random Reboots on my ZTE Blade III. So I figure out, it must be some Hardware problem on this device.. I accidentally found this Youtube video which helped me with this RR. Battery contact is not solid and you have to put peace of paper like in yt video. It will help you!  ;)So it is not Kernel file, or something like this, it is just BATTERY CONTACT.. Have a try dude. Good luck. P.S. Post your feedback after 1 week.  ;)

I'm running my ZTE Blade III on 4.2.2 CyanogenMod version 10.01 - 20130917- KostaKANG-atlas40, great custom ROM for this phone, stable, FAST and precise, working almost 2 months without any problems, also I didn't find any errors with this ROM. Great job. I recommend this ROM to all ZTE Blade III users.

I tried newer CM version and it is not good like 10.01, first issue I want to speak about is Log out/Lock screen animation in newer version. It is buggy, and it is not fine like in 10.01. Kosta maybe you can look at this issue soon.. ;)

Edited by Sick_Majkan

Guest razjaren
Hello forum members blade 3 .... I use this rom more than a month as a resident, and I recommend it to everyone. runs smoothly and without problems, Viber works great, great job KonstaT, thank you
I tried it on one day and cm10.2 also runs smoothly and has a lot of nice new features, I can not use it for every day since Viber does not work ... otherwise how I saw everything else works great, it seems to me that is faster than 10.1

Guest Tero Halonen

Hello Konsta.

Is there any way chance sd cache 128 to 2048 whitout any software.I looking build prob settings in the rom.chance values,but didnt found that.So where they are or is there any orter way chance them.dont want install again becausegames run so smooth now.i got free ram 219mb.I reylly froob this things so help is welcome.tahanks .ps this rom much more better than 10.2 all my games wont even start. I have bad english hope u understand.

Hello KonstaT

I came by just to say that your ROM works like a charm in the ZTE Skate Acqua. Even the FM Radio works like the stock rom! 

Thank you for sharing and keep up with your wonderful work! Cheers ;)

Guest KonstaT

I picked a kernel to do ariesve (galaxy+) and OT995 dev on, i forgot what belonged where when i was trying to fix it...

Don't intermix kernels, keep them separated and interlink them locally if you must.

I'm not mixing any kernels. That's ZTE's LEDs driver merged on top of tagged CAF release (same CAF tag ZTE started off with). I've been through ZTE's LED and battery/charging modification but I don't know where the problem is. It seems that charging LED is somehow turned back on as auto-suspend hits right after screen is turned off. Strange thing is that it only happens while connected to wall charger, not with USB charging.

Hello Konsta.

Is there any way chance sd cache 128 to 2048 whitout any software.I looking build prob settings in the rom.chance values,but didnt found that.So where they are or is there any orter way chance them.dont want install again becausegames run so smooth now.i got free ram 219mb.I reylly froob this things so help is welcome.tahanks .ps this rom much more better than 10.2 all my games wont even start. I have bad english hope u understand.

Why do you think you need to increase sdcard readahead cache? Increasing sdcard readahead cache only help when you're reading large continuous blocks of data from a single location on the sdcard. On regular use, reading small blocks of data from various locations on the sdcard, inreasing readahead cache will only make this slower. It might fool some of the so called sdcard speed test apps but that's pretty much it.
echo "value" > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb

can you make a patch for button backlight to light up to 5 seconds, like in cm10?

I won't.

Guest KonstaT

What about sd cache is smaller than default 128kb.is phone faster.

It would be equally right to claim that decreasing it would improve sdcard performance in some scenarios. Readahead cache is just a small part of a complex puzzle with plenty of changing variables. In theory you might benefit from increasing it most if you have a high speed (class 10+) sdcard. Default is just balanced/fail safe value.

It's just silly to think that it would make any difference in making 'phone fast', everything that runs the Android system is stored in the internal NAND anyway. Even in best case scenario it could only have impact on the sdcard read speed and that's it.

Guest zeploit

Hi. First of sorry for my bad english.

I found a bug. While the music playing, the ringtone does not start. (Only vibration mod.) Music continues to play

But while open the sound no problem

I hope you understand and help to me

i want on the app camera.. the option for "focus mode = macro normal infinity " as on cm10 4.1.2 .... can i have it?

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest Something Wierd

Hello

Megszeretném kérdezni, hogy az usb hibakeresőt merre találom?

Köszi

This is an English speaking forum and we want to keep it that way,and as far as your problem goes (at least what i managed to get from google translate :P):

Settings -> About phone -> Click 'Build number' several times

Guest Iced666
Hello Megszeretném kérdezni, hogy az usb hibakeresőt merre találom? Köszi
Typical hungarian... Btw just tap 7 times on build number and u got dev settings Edited by Iced666

@Richie2209:
Kattints a Beállítások->A telefonról->Build számra katt 7x,aztán lépj vissza és kattints a ->Fejlesztői lehetőségekre... Ott megtalálod az USB hibakeresést.

nana nem minden magyar hülye :D
hoho not all hungarians are stupid :D

Guest aleksandar069

Do I need to format /system and factory wipe on every update, or is it only the first time installing this rom? Also, the gapps-link seems to be down.

no, only flash the update and reboot

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Do I need to format /system and factory wipe on every update, or is it only the first time installing this rom? Also, the gapps-link seems to be down.

First time should be fine. If you already had CM10.1 then you won't need to worry... Although if you have any problem then you'll need to reproduce the problem with a clean install, if you want any help with the matter.

You could also try http://goo.im/gapps if the link isn't working - perhaps they've made an update. KonstaT hasn't been around here for a while...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darthshone

Great rom, , but with one issue, greenish pics on camera, and does not work very well with themes for CM.10.1, and editing pictures in gallery app, does not working at all

• 3 weeks later...