[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest GizmoTheGreen

dear KonstaT,can you try ubuntu or firefox runing in blade?thanks very much,much!

he alreade did, check his threads in this forum...

Guest mpok3

Thanks for the update KonstaT!

If anyone's facing the GPS problem... it's a UI issue, whereby Google Maps says "enable Google apps location" but the option to enable it is quite hidden.

The solution is Turn on GPS, then go to Settings > Account > Google > Location settings > Turn ON Let Google apps access your location.

Guest D4NY3L

New build. Mostly just ton of upstream CyanogenMod changes and general optimizations. Camcorder works now but there is still an issue with thumbnail generation with recorded videos.

cm-10.1-20130317-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip

http://www.mediafire...8idste6ssraga84

md5:dde3db10d21c128c2e56f51e1557aed6

-fixed camcorder/hardware video encoding

-take back some RAM (now 404MB available)

-bionic optimizations

-disable camera hdr

-new Superuser (merged)

-new Apollo (merged)

hey konstaT... good work bro... thanks thanks thanks :))) but i have a question... why flashplayer doesn't work :(( is cyanogenmod or jelly bean the cause?? i'm install it... but when i go in the any site in flash... he have a malfunction ... not visible ....complete

sorry for my bad english :P

Guest GizmoTheGreen

hey konstaT... good work bro... thanks thanks thanks :))) but i have a question... why flashplayer doesn't work :(( is cyanogenmod or jelly bean the cause?? i'm install it... but when i go in the any site in flash... he have a malfunction ... not visible ....complete

sorry for my bad english :P

there is no flash after icecream sandwhich on any phone... so yeah, jellybean.

Guest jbrolin

Thanks for a Great release konstaT! I have one issue though, when i do a reboot my custom Ringtone disapear. I googled it but did not find any solution, any thought? This update i had to do a full wipe to work properly. Thanks

Guest Prestodus

I want to install this, but having no FM radio kind of holds me back.

Is there any alternative for this? Maybe another FM app than the standard one?

Guest Prestodus

So, I installed the rom, but I can't seem to find the google play store.

Where can I find it?

Edited by Prestodus

Guest robt77

Yep copy the zip file to SD card, boot into recovery then install the zip and when finish reboot and it should be sorted.

Edited by robt77

Guest pmcx9

having used this a week the only problem that bugs me is occasionally when i get a message or an alert and I press the power button to make the screen active it reboots.

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the explanation.

Mine doesn't seem to work in portrait or landscape.

When you disabled hdr for the 06.03 release of 4.2.2 for the Blade v1, did you edit out

scene_mode_hdr
in android.hardware.Camera.Parameters?
No, there's a simple boolean to disable it (this).
will you port some miui rom ? :P
No, I only tend to maintain ROMs that I currently use myself. I have no interest in using MIUI.
Thanks for a Great release konstaT! I have one issue though, when i do a reboot my custom Ringtone disapear. I googled it but did not find any solution, any thought? This update i had to do a full wipe to work properly. Thanks
I have my custom ringtones in /sdcard/media/audio/ringtones directory (/sdcard/Ringtones works just as well). Never had any issues with surviving reboots.
I want to install this, but having no FM radio kind of holds me back. Is there any alternative for this? Maybe another FM app than the standard one?
I don't know if Spirit FM has some version that works (I doubt it).
I have the borealis rom atm, and it has a working fm radio.
Yeah, it's based on a stock ROM. Everything that works on stock works there as well (unless I broke it :P).
Does anyone know what the telecom r22 is because the WiFi and everything works fine
Yeah, Telecom R22 is operator branded Acqua in New Zealand(?).

Blade III: P772N10
V889D: P772A10D
R22: P772A13
Acqua: P740A[/code]

There's small differences in hardware (camera flash, touchscreen, etc) but these GSM variants of atlas40 devices seem to be compatible with each other. CDMA variant N880E has also bigger hardware differences (wifi, bluetooth).

There's only been wifi issues with some Acqua models. Wifi has always worked on Blade III and some Acquas. Someone also did something that made wifi work in his device but no one else has been able to replicate it. I don't have a device where I can reproduce this issue so there's not much I can do about it.

Guest Aceton

I'd first like to thank you for your work you put into our blades, KonstaT.

I have a hard time pulling down the status bar, it releases 'my touch' as it seems. Same thing for my swype or scrolling through menus. Didn't have this issue with CM10 nor Aurora Borealis. Anyone experiencing the same problem and is there a way to resolve this issue?

EDIT: 'Solved' -> problem disappears when unplugged from charger :)

Edited by Aceton

Guest FollowWings

I'd first like to thank you for your work you put into our blades, KonstaT.

I have a hard time pulling down the status bar, it releases 'my touch' as it seems. Same thing for my swype or scrolling through menus. Didn't have this issue with CM10 nor Aurora Borealis. Anyone experiencing the same problem and is there a way to resolve this issue?

EDIT: 'Solved' -> problem disappears when unplugged from charger :)

Yeah we have to buy a better charger to solve this :/

Guest KonstaT

Does anyone know what the telecom r22 is because the WiFi and everything works fine

i ask this because WiFi and most of the other things people are saying don't work work.

Huh, what? Works or doesn't? Most of the other things? Nothing works? You make no sense what so ever...

This ROM is for Blade III like it says in the first post.

Dont work bluetooth, also good working.

Really, I had no idea. :P

Guest jbrolin

Hi!

Thanks for the answer! It was when using an app called Ringtone maker to set the ringtone, that disapears at reboot. When setting the ringtone from apollo app it seems to work fine.

I have now encountered another issue, with random reboots, or it seems like reboots, the cyanogemod boot animation shows for 20-40 seconds then the phone is available again but I do not need to enter a pin. I was thinking perhaps this also is a thirdparty app issue...?

Regards jonas

No, there's a simple boolean to disable it (this).

No, I only tend to maintain ROMs that I currently use myself. I have no interest in using MIUI.

I have my custom ringtones in /sdcard/media/audio/ringtones directory (/sdcard/Ringtones works just as well). Never had any issues with surviving reboots.

I don't know if Spirit FM has some version that works (I doubt it).

Yeah, it's based on a stock ROM. Everything that works on stock works there as well (unless I broke it :P).

Yeah, Telecom R22 is operator branded Acqua in New Zealand(?).

Blade III: P772N10

V889D: P772A10D

R22: P772A13

Acqua: P740A

There's small differences in hardware (camera flash, touchscreen, etc) but these GSM variants of atlas40 devices seem to be compatible with each other. CDMA variant N880E has also bigger hardware differences (wifi, bluetooth).

There's only been wifi issues with some Acqua models. Wifi has always worked on Blade III and some Acquas. Someone also did something that made wifi work in his device but no one else has been able to replicate it. I don't have a device where I can reproduce this issue so there's not much I can do about it.

Guest Something Wierd

Nice rom,everything works fine without lags and its stable.I love the tiles :).Good job.Off the topic will we see pacman rom in the future?