[ROM]GB[2.3.7] MIUI CM7 bi-baseband + Bonus One (JoyOS GB ROM on 2030 baseband :))

Guest dakok

Guest dakok

C`mon yagh!

1. Link was fine from start

2. GB roms are small and accordingly they flash fast.

3. Try to download it once more and flash it with all wipes like in OP. If it loops again, I`ll fix it :)

Guest dakok

You should. Miui is much better. :)

Updated first post for instructions how to get to english language on first boot.

Edited by dakok

You should. Miui is much better. :)

i did like old version although ther was typing lag and contact.is this final version or they still updating it?

Guest dakok

Thanks!

Thats true - I got this from Google:

This item has been flagged as inappropriate and can no longer be shared

with a little yellow triangle next to miui rom ???

I guess somebody reported it to google as unapropriate.

:wacko:

Uploading again to another place soon.

Edited by dakok

I am on CM 10 and I tried both, MIUI and JoyOS. I could boot both, but in both ROMs the PIN was always false. I googled this and it seems like a bug that´s already been reported to MIUI.

ICS Miuis for our phone are buggy and low on memory.

This one is very responsive with lots of memory.

i did like v20 badui is that now phasing out? is there something better than that now?

ICS Miuis for our phone are buggy and low on memory.

This one is very responsive with lots of memory.

what the best setting to make mui faster and more responsive, want to use at default.

Aside from the wrong pin bug, I can't get a network connection. Tried reinstalling it twice with full wipes and nothing, anyone knows what's up? I have a feeling that with a bit of a smoother scroll, this rom would be fantastic. MIUI that is.

Edited by kupp

Guest ludilo66

Aside from the wrong pin bug, I can't get a network connection. Tried reinstalling it twice with full wipes and nothing, anyone knows what's up? I have a feeling that with a bit of a smoother scroll, this rom would be fantastic. MIUI that is.

When I install JoyOs i get operator network, but first time I reboot phone never get it again. In Miui never get mobile network. why... i dont know why..