[ROM]GB[2.3.7] MIUI CM7 bi-baseband + Bonus One (JoyOS GB ROM on 2030 baseband :))

Guest dakok

Guest predragiPredrag

v4 is one of the worst roms for g300.

If you liked that one, you`ll fall in love with v5

:D

Hahahahahaha :D :D no I really liked the look and fluidity, but call quality bug is awful :)

Guest dakok

There is no v4 in this topic.

This is Miui based on cm7.

Miui v5 is based on cm10 from shendu.

It is not meant for our phone, but legendary developer Geno is doing his best to adapt it from a similar huawei device. He released at least 4-5 releases during last month.

Miui v5 is much better than v4, but it is hungry on resources due to lot of bells and whistles it provides.

Guest dakok

v4 is one of the worst roms for g300.

If you liked that one, you`ll fall in love with v5

:D

Sorry, I forgot about v4 based on cm9, which is much better than "original" miui v4

Guest Gabriel94

No no no, I mean this is cmiui 2.3.7 version4, release 4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/1znkjj miui2.3(4.0)_kybOK.zip this is from this thread in first post from you

and this is from chinese cuisine thread also from you, cmiui 2.3.7 version5, release 5 http://pan.baidu.com...=789256656.html Anzhi_U8818_CMiui_ZJL_V5-Fix-Base2030_Publish.zip

I just want to know which cmiui 2.3.7 from these is better?

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest dakok

Oh, so :)

miui2.3(4.0)_kybOK.zip - this "4.0" means 2030 baseband. Strange for us - but chinese folks get it like this:

2.3 = 109808 baseband

4.0 = 2030 baseband

So this miui above is originally cm7 (2.3) release, but it is a release for

2030 baseband (4.0)

And that v5 version is probably ZJL`s own numbering.

Which one is better - I don`t know - there were no major improvements, just fixes, I believe.

Edited by dakok

Guest Pyntux

You can do some with vol - for call quality...

P.S. Nije los zvuk, malo je jaci. ali kao sto rekoh, doteras ga sa vol - na neki odredjeni dobar nivo, meni je OK, mene vise nervira sto ne radi wifi deljenj, a ako ti to ne smeta, ovaj rom je extra stvarno... :)

Guest predragiPredrag

You can do some with vol - for call quality...

P.S. Nije los zvuk, malo je jaci. ali kao sto rekoh, doteras ga sa vol - na neki odredjeni dobar nivo, meni je OK, mene vise nervira sto ne radi wifi deljenj, a ako ti to ne smeta, ovaj rom je extra stvarno... :)

VOL- didn't do anything but lower the volume, distortion was still high. I presume that it is same issue as in CM.

Hvala :)

Guest mr_mufy

VOL- didn't do anything but lower the volume, distortion was still high. I presume that it is same issue as in CM.

Hvala :)

I agree.

All the roms based on CM9/10/10.1 have the same bug, at lest for our phones (G300). I have read some were that there are other models with the same problem...

I think if they resolve the in call bug isue the rom will have more and more devolopers...

Guest predragiPredrag

I agree.

All the roms based on CM9/10/10.1 have the same bug, at lest for our phones (G300). I have read some were that there are other models with the same problem...

I think if they resolve the in call bug isue the rom will have more and more devolopers...

Yes, basically they are usable as multimedia devices...but G300 is to weak to be multimedia device...so the CM is pointless for me until call quality is fixed :)

That is why I am waiting for new SIM, so I could try BAIDU roms :)

Guest mr_mufy

Yes, basically they are usable as multimedia devices...but G300 is to weak to be multimedia device...so the CM is pointless for me until call quality is fixed :)

That is why I am waiting for new SIM, so I could try BAIDU roms :)

LOL.

I have the new sim cards, and have the same problem, no 3G data with the lasted beta baidu roms. V25/26

Guest Gabriel94

With this ROM miui2.3(4.0)_kybOK.zipI can't set cpu frequency :( i get a blank notification and i can only press cancel

Guest dakok

Anzhi users are making pressure on Big Star, a guy that revived CM7 for our phone (he repaired troublesome network bug)

to make a new release....

Guest predragiPredrag

Anzhi users are making pressure on Big Star, a guy that revived CM7 for our phone (he repaired troublesome network bug)

to make a new release....

If he manages to find network fix for BAIDU and other chinese roms, this will be the best thing :)

Guest dakok

You mean Baidu network fix for users with specific SIM card.

:)

I dont have a single network problem with CM based roms from china on 2030 bb. :)

Guest y4ss1n

I dont have a single network problem with CM based roms from china on 2030 bb. :)

how old is ur simcard? because it seems like only new simcards dont work with baidu

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest predragiPredrag

Yes :) When I first installed bruno Baidu V4, I didn't have internet connection. And I think that chinese roms are best for our phones, they are native :D

I also dont have problems with network and data on CM, but I hate distortion of voice during call. That is why I avoid CM based roms.

Guest Gabriel94

Dakok, GB is very good for G300, for example the new Iron Man 3 (Temple Run) doesn't work on ICS or JB but on GB it works, anyway, some apps from the play store are not compatible with GB, for example google chrome it says your device is not compatible?

Is it possible to make it compatible by editing the build.prop? :D if yes can you please tell me how?

Guest narkoman88

Dakok, GB is very good for G300, for example the new Iron Man 3 (Temple Run) doesn't work on ICS or JB but on GB it works, anyway, some apps from the play store are not compatible with GB, for example google chrome it says your device is not compatible?

Is it possible to make it compatible by editing the build.prop? :D if yes can you please tell me how?

Impossible, Chrome uses a new API that is not supported in GB

Edited by narkoman88

• 3 months later...