PadFone Infinity

Guest cturbos

I will not change my padfone2 for this "little" upgrade... I think Asus need to upgrade de software of padfone2 and original padfone then after 6 mouths lauch another padfone.... The Padfone2 are very powerfull and Asus dont bet hard!

but why the original padfone still have the stable ICS and the upgrade to JB have many bugs? Why Padfone2 are in 4.1.1 and we have potential to have 4.2.2? the processor for padfone2 it is snapdragon S4 1.5Gz and the Infinity is only 1.7... Better camera quality? maybe, but we have 13MP too... The screen size? for me 4.7" is good enough...

Guest Koplinjp

Since TF101, usb cables have poor quality. Now even the ports are a great crap! My "weird micro usb port" from padstation broke the tiny plastic peace inside. I can charge it because the "pins" are there...

I always took care of my gadjets, deal with them grey carefully... I'm pissed!

Guest rafael_mfr

but why the original padfone still have the stable ICS and the upgrade to JB have many bugs? Why Padfone2 are in 4.1.1 and we have potential to have 4.2.2? the processor for padfone2 it is snapdragon S4 1.5Gz and the Infinity is only 1.7... Better camera quality? maybe, but we have 13MP too... The screen size? for me 4.7" is good enough...

I think exactly as you.

5" is large enough to use with only 1 hand, particularly I don't like it.

read somewhere that even both connectors from PF2 and Infitinity are the same, if you try to insert PF2 into Inifinity station it will not gonna work properly.