Disable AcerCloud

Guest phdj

Is there a way to disable AcerCloud ?

When I browse my photo's I can't see the ones which I copied to the phone.

The only way to view them easily is to connect the phone to my computer, then I get an option to only select my S500.

If I choose to hide online content, the display says there are no pictures.

Or should I install an extra app to browse my pictures and set them as background for example.

Yes you can deactivate acercloud. Just go to settings, applications, all. Select acer-ckoud (or any other app you want to disable). And just click on disable or deactivate (I don't know what will be written in your language, mine is in Franch).

Besides you don't need a third party application to browse the gallery as there is a standard picture gallery in android.

Yes you can deactivate acercloud. Just go to settings, applications, all. Select acer-ckoud (or any other app you want to disable). And just click on disable or deactivate (I don't know what will be written in your language, mine is in Franch).

Besides you don't need a third party application to browse the gallery as there is a standard picture gallery in android.

That is only disabling temporarily.

Do I need to remove my Acercloud account, to disable it all together ?

Will I lose any data when I do that ?

Or can I see the pictures stored on the phone in another way ? Using a separate app if necessary.

Edited by phdj