[ROM][PORT] RootBox v 3.8- CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (UPDATED 28/02/2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest omegavesko
to get back to health ... and I look forward to the new version

I'm running the latest Skate build, anything in particular you want to know about the new version?

Guest bladebuddy

I'm running the latest Skate build, anything in particular you want to know about the new version?

Yes! How it runs on a g300 not a skate for starters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Bk619

narkoman apparently decided to update the changelog but he forgot to update the links in the first post.. looks like the drugs are working.. way to go man!

Guest narkoman88

narkoman apparently decided to update the changelog but he forgot to update the links in the first post.. looks like the drugs are working.. way to go man!

wait, problem compile framework-res.apk....

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest DréFerreira

You may hate "him" all you want but he has a point! There's a pressistant Pop up that alerts that the Keyboard has stopped working and i for one have no idea where to shut it off

You may hate "him" all you want but he has a point! There's a pressistant Pop up that alerts that the Keyboard has stopped working and i for one have no idea where to shut it off

That may be so. Doesn't change the fact that "keyboard not work" isn't very constructive feedback

That's not the point, he could be more constructive with his feedback. Maybe give a log, a screenshot, more details etc.