[MOD] CM Style Power Toggles [ICS] [NEW MOD'S]

Guest tillaz

This is for any stock / custom ROM, based on ANY version of Huawei's ICS

here i have made a universal version of the customizable power toggles found in my rom infusion, should work with all stock based ICS

i would of really liked to make a guide on showing how to do this and help people learn, but huawei have there own code all over the stock systemUI...

so i had to first port the AOSP 4.0.4 systemUI and work from that, witch would be to much for me to try and explain in words (sorry)

flash in recovery, NO WIPES

http://ubuntuone.com...3NtxFFbnhdzvo7x

you should have an app in the app drawer called Rom Settings, use this to customize the toggles

HOW TO INCLUDE IN YOUR ROM IF HAVING TROUBLE

download and extract the tools we will be using to your desktop

Link: Here

you should now have a "ResignUpdateV2.1.3" folder, add your ROM to the folder, and the SystemUI.apk from this Mod

copy the whole name of your ROM including the .zip part

right click on "ResignUpdate.bat" and select open with notepad++

replace "system.zip" with the name of your ROM by highlighting it then pressing paste

save and exit.

open your ROMs .zip and navigate to system\app find Phone.apk, drag and drop it into "ResignUpdateV2.1.3", then close

now right click on Phone.apk and select open, drag and drop the " META-INF" folder into "ResignUpdateV2.1.3"

now you can close and delete the Phone.apk as we just wanted the folder we took.

right click on the SystemUI.apk from the mod and select open, delete the " META-INF" folder

now drag and drop the " META-INF" folder we took from the Phone.apk in to it, once its updated close.

open your ROMs .zip and drag and drop SystemUI.apk into the system\app folder, then close.

now double click "ResignUpdate.bat" and your new ROM zip will be created

Toggle2G will also be added to the ROM, so if you don't want it just delete it from the app folder of your new ROM .zip

Guest jsevi83

Thanks tillaz. I tried this a month ago with the SystemUI.apk from Infusion and with an app from another mod called QuickPanelSettings.apk. It worked perfectly, but also no status bar after wipes, so it cannot be included initially in a rom and it has to be used as an addon.

Could I just pull the required files from the framework/system files. This would be a very good addition to lightning.

PS. Don't use this mod directly on Lightning ROM, it's for fully stock Huawei ROMs only :)

its for any ROM based on Huawei's stock ICS, including Lighting ROM lol

no need to pull any files just use what is posted here, its all the same but with the infusion stuff removed

Thanks tillaz. I tried this a month ago with the SystemUI.apk from Infusion and with an app from another mod called QuickPanelSettings.apk. It worked perfectly, but also no status bar after wipes, so it cannot be included initially in a rom and it has to be used as an addon.

like i said in the first post, if people are having problems including it in there ROM, or no status bar after wipes, let me know and the problem will be resolved

it actually can be initally included in other ROM's, but the rom developer may need to make a small change to there ROM (i will explain if required)

so, what i want to know...

1) after installing this on your ROM dose the status bar disappear after a full wipe ?

2) ROM makers, is there no status bar after fresh install, with my mod included ?

Its just because I have framework changes, I just don't want them overwritten by this mod. Is it a framework mod? I haven't even checked :P

Edited by kyan31

Its just because I have framework changes, I just don't want them overwritten by this mod. Is it a framework mod? I haven't even checked tongue.png

no, it just changes the SystemUI.apk,

it's for fully stock Huawei ROMs only

was just saying that it dose work on any stock based custom rom (ICS), because what you said above is misleading ;)

Guest bladebuddy

I have the white notification toggles on stock+ latest release ,and the settings app in the app draw. Blow me down if I see any way of customizing the notification toggles you will have to point me in the right direction. Cheers and thanks J.

Flashed on Slim. Works, but I haven't yet tested if it will survive a reset/wipe.

But, if I want the stock battery indicator back, can I swap in the systemUI.apk from your stock-battery-normal-multitasking.zip update (from your Infusion thread)? Or am I going to mess something else up?

Thanks.

Edit: I did it, and it seems to have worked fine.

Edited by twrock

Guest bladebuddy
I have the white notification toggles on stock+ latest release ,and the settings app in the app draw. Blow me down if I see any way of customizing the notification toggles you will have to point me in the right direction. Cheers and thanks J.

Sorry woks fine was looking at the wrong settings in the notification draw ( rom settings) as stated above not settings.

Thanks again J

Guest dinamo1975

Hi guys,

I redesigned the icons from "[MOD] Customizable Power Toggles [iCS]" by Tillaz.

Screen's bellow.

post-995199-0-49196500-1362041575_thumb.

post-995199-0-00212900-1362041580_thumb.

post-995199-0-27002800-1362041584_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

ok, second post will be for people who have themed it / changed battery icons etc...

make sure you post 3 screenshots, and a link, i will then add them to the second post with the name of the themer ;)

Guest pobesneli_max

is there option like in infusion, to hold icon to opet settings? what if rom has built in toggles from p1, do i need to remove toolbox, or this will automaticly replace it? tnx a lot, cheers

is there option like in infusion, to hold icon to opet settings? what if rom has built in toggles from p1, do i need to remove toolbox, or this will automaticly replace it? tnx a lot, cheers

yes, when i hold icon (like wifi) it opens settings

as for your second question: no idea