[Games List for the G300] Working/Not Working

Guest Gabriel94

Guest Gabriel94

So since there is no topic about games, I'd like to create a list with working and not working games for the G300.

Would you want to know what games work and dont work for the G300, just suggest some games, I will test them and then post the results here.

ROM Testing these games on is CM9 (latest version).

Pictures are clickable, when you click it you will be redirected to the Play Store page of the game.

Short Tutorial to make more games compatible: (Some games may not be compatible with the G300 but we can make them be!)

Get ES File Explorer and enable root explorer in settings go to root, system and back up build.prop and then open it with a text editor and change where you see Ascend G300 change it to Desire HD then reboot your device and you won't get any incompatibility errors with games anymore and you'll be able to play more games and see more games in the Play Store.

Free Apps

Working:

simpsonsh.pngtemplerun.pngtemplerun2.pngcandycrushsaga.pngfruitninjafree.pngangrybirdsstarwars.pngunnamede.pngunnamedov.png83590975.png98065853.png37966987.png62985757.pngunnamedx.pngunnamed16.pngunnamed15.pngunnamed14.pngjetpackjoyride.pngunnamed13.pngunnamed12.pngunnamed8.pngunnamed10.pngunnamed7.pngunnamed5.pngunnamed4.pngunnamedq.pngunnamedsl.png

A Little Bit Lagging:

subwaysurfers.pngunnamedgr.pngunnamed6u.pngrealracing3.png

Not Working On ICS:

Not Working At All:

Paid Apps

Working:

doodlejumps.pngwoistmeinwasser.pngminecraftkiu.pngpvzi.pngfruitninja.pnggrannysmith.pngsonicjumpl.pngcuttheropeexperiments.pngangrybirdsspace.pngcuttheropez.pngmaxpayne.pngunnamedxc.pngunnamedxc.jpgaralon.pngshiftw.pnghotpursuit.pngmostwanted.pngunnamedpm.png86803765.png88889566.png98552506.png90722984.png68122865.png59413738.pngunnamed11.png94607517.pngunnamed9.pngunnamed3.pngunnamed2.pngunnamedv.png

A Little Bit Lagging:

gta3h.pngnotfree.png

Not Working On ICS:

rayman.png

Not Working At All:

templerunbrave.pngageofzombies.pngtopgearc.png

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest bladebuddy

I think its well needed what you are doing here so thank-you.

I just think you need to add what version of ICS you have tested theses games on . Not just a widget, definitely on paid for games.

Take Bard's Tale for example it certainly doesn't run lag free on all rom's and there's two different versions you are offered to download.

Just a thought, so people are not disappointed when spending money.

Guest Gabriel94

I think its well needed what you are doing here so thank-you.

I just think you need to add what version of ICS you have tested theses games on . Not just a widget, definitely on paid for games.

Take Bard's Tale for example it certainly doesn't run lag free on all rom's and there's two different versions you are offered to download.

Just a thought, so people are not disappointed when spending money.

Ok, well I'm running all these games on CM9 which I believe to be the best ICS ROM out there, very stable and optimized and about the paid apps, I personally don't pay for them *just for testing purposes* but I would to later own them but this isn't just for me it's for other people to see what games run on this device.

Edit:

Oh and btw I added links to all pictures of the games, if you click on a picture of a game you'll be redirected to the page on google play store of the game then you'll see exactly what version I'm talking about a game.

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest george109

Temple run 2 is really glitchey for me! I uninsulated it, as it never responds to my touches, even though the phone vibrates to acknowledge that the screen has been touched!

Guest Gabriel94

Yes I know GB is the best when it comes to gaming performance, but people like to be up to date and have the latest android jelly bean 4.2.2 version xD

and on ics subway surfers lags a bit and jetpack joyride also

Temple run 2 is really glitchey for me! I uninsulated it, as it never responds to my touches, even though the phone vibrates to acknowledge that the screen has been touched!

Temple Run 2 works good on ICS when you go to settings and put the visual settings to the lowest, it still looks good and also works good

I installed CM10 not (10.1) now to see if the games work worse or better then on CM9.

Also SUGGEST MORE GAMES TO TRY OUT OR ADD TO THIS LIST, whatever games you know work and don't work just say it!

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest bladebuddy

All confirmed working on stock B952 and B960 ,over clocking helps on those lagging.

Just add the games not mentioned in you're thread . Thanks J

post-955381-13621717848771_thumb.jpg

Guest SterLu

Rayman works, it's a bug on some phones, you just have to press the screen anywhere with one finger and tap with the other, trust me, i have it working...

Guest worg3

I'm using CM9, and Jetpack Joyride doesn't lag at all.

Temple Run 2 lags a little.

Final Fantasy III and Dimensions, and Chaos Rings 1 working fine, smooth.

Mandora, Cytus working fine aswell. (Though I doubt anyone knows about these games)

Vector, it's playable, but does NOT run at normal speed. So it lags.

Cordy 2 runs smooth (at first level, don't know about the others)

Where's My Perry and Pudding Monsters are running fine aswell.

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery, runs fine.

Guest Gabriel94

add nfs most wanted at working :) also pes 2012 is working great

Most Wanted is there, and can you please give me a link to the play store for pes 2012?

Guest exerullz

just saw most wanted in that list.

do you really need to add a redirecting link to play store ? some good games aren't in the store so nobody will ever know about them