introduction post

Guest brightfuture

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Droid2drummer

OK. Just joined with one year paid subscription to support what I feel is perfect as I just got my nexus 4 a month ago. I'm dying to use the kitchen. If I get this correctly I can use his kitchen and or his base to build my own ROM is this correct? I hope so. This is what I gathered. I flashed the mrom and love it. So I hope this is where I say hi.

I'm Droid2drummer. Been mildly developing mods Roms with team in s3 Verizon forums. But had to finally leave Verizon after 12+ years. I know that number changes every time I post it. Just over 10!! Anyway I am happy to choose the nexus. I've been involved in aosp for at least 4 years but I Dont claim to have all the answers but clearly trying to learn more as I go! I'm a 40 year old single parent ..two teens one son 19 one daughter 14 have been raising them alone for 8+ years (again many years!;)) anyway I hope to be a help to many and a friend to all. If I can help I'm there. So thanks for having me and big shout out to the man Paul !! I surely can't wait to check out your kitchen. I have been wanting to use something that will save time and since I just bought new laptop I wanted to load it with lightweight software. Hope all is well. Thanks!!! Please feel free to point me in the right direction for the kitchen and if anyone else is using it I would LOVE to here about tips and what not on getting started even though it looks much easier than the whole environmental android setup SDK and adb. Lol thank all and peace!!!

Guest Droid2drummer

Hi,

I am Jack and I am also new to this forum.

Hi so I found another new member. I'm Rob..the droid2drummer. From about every other device forum..I've been on many but until now most only on Verizon. Since droid 1!! Lol Hope to help as well as learn. Nice to meet you bro. Peace