[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

C'mon add XPERIA LS :)

Okay, and hey thanks. I was bit confused while I came here, coz I came from blade 1 forum, which id very popular, this blade 3 forum is quiet :)

Btw: I am making tw5 rom too. Its pretty nice too :D

Guest peetu20

Are is compitable with CM9?

No, as title says, these are only for cm10. Which ICS/CM9 rom are you using? I can make the mod you want, for cm9. Just link to rom and tell me which mod you want :) Edited by peetu20

Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Added Sony Xperia Z style lockscreen

Xperia Z lockscreen is pretty nice stuff, if you have questions, come and ask.

Remember to thank too if you like it.

Guest peetu20

Can't wait for touchwiz 5 Rom ! :D

BTW: Mods are epic

Thanks for support. Right, I am making tw5 rom atm.

Do these work for CM10.1 ?

No, but I will publish cm10.1 combined mods topic very soon. Same mods are hacked for cm10.1 too, so be patient.

Guest peetu20

What about cm10.1 based roms?

Do you mean cm10.1 based touchwiz? Maybe, but I mostly just make mods. I am not dev, just themer :D

Guest peetu20

Is there an eta on touchwiz? Or am I asking too much :D

Maybe, I have now hacked touchwiz UI, so most of apps look like in touchwiz. I am trying to get launcher working too. But I dont think that I will get all tw5 apps working. Like popup play. But mostly it will look like touchwiz. I can also hack some apps look like touchwiz as most I can(i.e bubbles for mms apk)

Guest aleksandar069

Maybe, I have now hacked touchwiz UI, so most of apps look like in touchwiz. I am trying to get launcher working too. But I dont think that I will get all tw5 apps working. Like popup play. But mostly it will look like touchwiz. I can also hack some apps look like touchwiz as most I can(i.e bubbles for mms apk)

so cmon, what are you waiting for... MAKE IT... :) :P

Guest Zainster

Be patient and appreciate his work. If you are in a hurry do it yourself !

Edited by Zainster

Guest peetu20

I am making it all time. But it will not be full toucchwiz, only UI and maybe some apps. And first build will be beta still.

Be patient and appreciate his work. If you are in a hurry do it yourself !

:D

Guest aleksandar069

Can you make sony xperia z lockscreen compatable for flashing with (CWM) for stock rom this one: Telenor Serbia

Please

Guest Something Wierd

Can you make transparent app drawer for cm10.1 after the tw rom.

I love the xperia lock.Its the only reason i came back to cm10.Keep up the good work. :D

Guest peetu20

Can you make transparent app drawer for cm10.1 after the tw rom.

I love the xperia lock.Its the only reason i came back to cm10.Keep up the good work. :D

Thanks, you mean transparent app drawer for trebuchet or? About trebuchet and transparent app drawer, its pretty fine, and I have managed it several times without any problems. But thres one:

When you open the app drawer, you can see that home screen is some seconds behind it. That doesnt look good, I think. But of course I will make it anyways :D

Guest peetu20

Can you make sony xperia z lockscreen compatable for flashing with (CWM) for stock rom this one: Telenor Serbia

Please

I am sorry, no. Its stock rom, and its ics. If you have Jb rom, I could make it, for cm10 it works fine, as you can see.

Guest aleksandar069

I am sorry, no. Its stock rom, and its ics. If you have Jb rom, I could make it, for cm10 it works fine, as you can see.

ok, but I have rooted my blade iii and installed CWM, CAN I flash it on stock rom with CWM?

Guest peetu20

Of course you can do it. But you will get bootloop and brick your system. Do not do it!

Just install cm10, or is fmradio important for you or something???

Guest aleksandar069

Of course you can do it. But you will get bootloop and brick your system. Do not do it!

Just install cm10, or is fmradio important for you or something???

no, I just waiting for official cyanogenmod... without, bugs...