[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

nothing changed except it is a little bit expanded but without text. maybe because i applied galaxy s4 cm theme

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;) Edited by peetu20

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;)

ok never mind, thanks for explanation :)

First: This is sgs4 theme, not sgs3. Second: Its said in OP that mobile data toggle cannot be fixed. It just is what is it, no one knows why.

Brighness slider could be changed to stock look. I will take a look to it(Looks very annoying, I know that)

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

Guest peetu20

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

No, the same problem exists on the original mod too(Made for Sgs1), so densitity change doesnt have nothing to do with it. Just disable it. Or use the cm10 style toggle slider instead of quick toggles, as sgs4 have both of: quick toggles and toggle slider :)

Guest peetu20

cheers, i'll just use the toggle slider then.. : ) too bad i can't completely disable the quick toggles, never liked them anyway.

Just remove all them. Thats it. Then just the button exists :). I dont like them much too, think these are too difficult to use. Always need to hit the button or swipe something...

Any progress on the meizu status bar?

No, I am stuck with double+row notifcation area(or whatever is it called). I am asking help for my friend in xda, but it might be that this project fails :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest peetu20

Updated!

• Mod collection for CM10.2 is avaible now

I will add more Cm10.2 mods soon, I just need to complete them. Update to Cm10 sgs3 style toggles is coming too, I wil update icons, finally ;).

If you have questions, just ask, and remember to thank if you like my mods :).

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

Guest Something Wierd

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

It doesnt take that long to install a mod.You ended up with a boot loop.Just restore your ROM if you made a backup,or try reflashing the SAME ROM without wiping.That will remove any modification you made to the system.Idk. what rom you are using,but the mods you ware trying to install are only for cm10.2 not for omnirom. Edited by Something Wierd

Guest peetu20

You have tried to install cm10 mod to cm10.2. I dont wonder that you ended to bootloop. Theres not even 25% transparent pulldown mods for cm10.2 :P Edited by peetu20

• 8 months later...
Guest SDate42

Hi

I know these mods were intended for the ZTE, but running CM10.1 on my SGS2 4G (I9210T) and with the limited roms and mods device specific, I gave these a shot. 
So far I've found that neither the 100% transparent status bar or 50% transparent status bar worked. The transparent app drawer works, no issues, however the transparent dialler installed and allowed the phone to boot. Although the phone booted, it said that the Dialler application was not installed when I tried to open it. I could make phone calls thought the terminal emulator. 

Any help would be much appreciated, and if not, thank you very much for what has worked.

Full Credit to you!