[ROM][JB][4.1.2] Avatar ROM for ZTE Blade BETA [14.03.13]

Guest sanek1804

Guest sanek1804

Avatar Rom for ZTE Blade v2(BETA)

JB 4.1.2

Love the minimal feel of CM? Love the themeing capability of MIUI?

The Avatar team brings you, both combined in one ROM. Now enjoy beautiful MIUI themes on Cyanogen base.

imagesforxdaforum011.gif

Based on CM10 daemond

minimum system partition 165 mb

DOWNLONDS

GAPPS

THANKS TO:

KonstaT

daemond

Edited by sanek1804

Guest evilbrain

Home and menu buttons don't work at all, only back button does. When turning the screen off the display rotates 180 degrees for a second.

Also, what partition size is required?

Guest Hack3rr

Knew there will be hell lotta bugs in this guys rom! Sorry if I sound rude, but its the truth! You always post roms that have very common problems(as stated above by users) + You dont give a proper details, what partition size is required, whats working and whats not.

These are the basic things u need to learn. If u dont have time to add these simple things in the post, please dont make a thread at all. Atleast post screenshots of your own!

Edited by Hack3rr

Guest evilbrain

this is only a simple port with the Konstat's cm10,1 as base, only without konstat's rom's features. So if you want this rom to fit in to our community please work a bit on its compatibility and stability

Guest gourav35

Home and menu buttons don't work at all, only back button does. When turning the screen off the display rotates 180 degrees for a second.

Also, what partition size is required?

yes menu button is not working you need to go to setting go to hardware button and change long press action for any button to open menu...

Guest gourav35

their are buggs as expected and i expecting stable rom in intial release not possible... can you port this rom to eco cm9 because its comsuming lot of battery withing last half an hour ive lost 12% battery.. it will be great if i get good battery package from this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rocky11

is the gapps file correct? those gapps is for 4.2 rom and you post that this rom is based on 4.1.2...

I think you're right - I used the gapps in first post but kept getting error message that "google play has stopped". Reflashed using KonstaKang jb-20121017 gapps and seems to be working fine now :)

Guest birdibird

no radio

So, is is not based on the latest from deamond? (26/2)

If it is, would I be able to flash it over the deamond version without wiping?

Edited by birdibird