HELP: Request Official Unlock of ICS Bootloader

Guest jsevi83

Guest denzele

Ah crap...so much for thinking this annoying 3G reboots will be history...

NOT FAIR HUAWEI!!!

Let's send them emails back with lots of f.$%&&$$$%....:)

Guest Kra1o5

Ah crap...so much for thinking this annoying 3G reboots will be history...

NOT FAIR HUAWEI!!!

Let's send them emails back with lots of f.$%&&$$$%.... :)

They thinks ours phone only have Android 2.3...WOW

Guest mamudo

I´m from germany - and my phone was when I bought it with GB - maybe user "goodye" can help us in this case, because he already unlocked his device - maybe he can tell us what version his phone was when he bought and if he also get this email afterwards.

Guest denzele

Heh this is getting ridiculous really...Why would they give false codes in first place? This requires deeper investigation ...

And yes definitely wait to "goodey" see what he thinks...

Guest Kra1o5

But is you update G300 to ICS OFFICIALLY you have ICS bootloader & you have locked bootloader. You need unlock code.

This is very annoying.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest denzele

Ok goodey is from Bosnia if I'm corret or Croatia not sure if they sell them with ICS now over there ...we need him to confirm...

I'm sure that Serbia had a update to ICS back few monts ago official one...

Guest denzele

I know crazy thing...Unfortunately we still don't have official release here in Australia ( still i testing apparently) so in my case it might be because of it..but then again you guys in Spain rolled to official ICS and still no good?

Somebody in Huawei should be fired because of this write now...

Guest dakok

Ok goodey is from Bosnia if I'm corret or Croatia not sure if they sell them with ICS now over there ...we need him to confirm...

I'm sure that Serbia had a update to ICS back few monts ago official one...

It is selling now in Croatia at price 23% down from last month (now it is 171$).

It is delivered unlocked, with GB on, without network branding.

We have B935 OTA update.

I think that Serbia doesn`t have OTA, they have ICS upgrade through services or Huawei website.

Edited by dakok

Guest denzele

Yeah u pravu si ;)...for Serbia...

s*** $171 for Ascend G300? It's about $110 ozy dolars which is really cheap here considering how good phone is..

What you think about all this " unlock code" issue dakok?

Guest deniserxc

Dear Customer,

Thank you for supporting Huawei device.

The information you submitted is as follow:

Mobile Mod el:U8815

MEID/IMEI:xxxx

S/N:

Mobile phone number:

Email:xxxx

Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code .

Please check your information and re-submit to apply unlock code, and we will send it to your Email address in 3 working days. Thank you!

Huawei Terminal Company limited

---------------------------------------------------------

Me (after rechecking the IMEI - it was correct)

Maybe I've submitted the wrong information...

So, to avoid submitting another wrong information, I've made a picture of the back of my phone with all the information (IMEI, S/N etc) and I've attached the picture to this mail.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the Inbox I've received:

Thank you for supporting Huawei device.

The information you submitted is as follow:

Mobile Model: HUAWEI U8815

MEID/IMEI: xxx

Sorry about accorfing to ensure that the send goods version is Android 2.3 and there is no Bootloader unlock code for Android 2.3 so that there is no Bootloader unlock code for your phone.

------------------------------------------------------

But in the spam folder I've received:

Your unlock code : xxxx ,please keeping your unlock code properly. Thank you!

But you know what is funny?! I've decided to use GB ROMs because I like the way the phone moves.

Edited by deniserxc

All the same here, except that I first got the mail with the Android 2.3 crap, and then half an hour later the one with the supposed unlock code.

Still it says invalid key.

Guest Kra1o5

... In others news now in Huawei unlock bootloader page appear "U8825-1"

The code huawei sent me is network unlock code (at least for me)... Not bootloader code unlock.

Edited by Kra1o5

What is an IMEI unlock code?

Would be interesting to know which version goodye was on when he successfully unlocked. Maybe it only works on certain versions?

Guest Kra1o5

What is an IMEI unlock code?

Would be interesting to know which version goodye was on when he successfully unlocked. Maybe it only works on certain versions?

Is a network unlock code.

Guest denzele

You might be right mate kra1o5 indeed...it does seems they sending codes to unlock networks..have to check mine...

Want thing that pops on my mind is what Vodafone will say about all this?Maybe we should inform them that Huawei 's giving unlock network codes for free per request while they charge people for it...

Guest denzele

You might be right mate kra1o5 indeed...it does seems they sending codes to unlock networks..have to check mine...

Want thing that pops on my mind is what Vodafone will say about all this?Maybe we should inform them that Huawei 's giving unlock network codes for free per request while they charge people for it...

Guest hippy dave

Interesting - I just checked, the bootloader unlock code Huawei sent me is indeed the same as the network unlock I got via ebay. This could be useful for someone, somewhere...

Guest denzele

heh there you go anyone looking for network code just ask for bootloader code and you'll get network code..need to open tread up there for this...lol

Guest mamudo

News from Huawei

After this:

Hello,

there is a misunderstanding between us:

I want to unlock my bootloader, not my network!!!

You send me the code to unlock my device for any network - but I need the code to unlock my bootloader!!!

Please send me the unlock code for the bootloader!!!

KR,

mamudo.

I got this:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Sorry about we has a mistook.

And accorfing to ensure that the send goods version is Android 2.3 and there is no Bootloader unlock code for Android 2.3 so that there is no Bootloader unlock code for your phone.

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

That means for me: Back to Stock GB!

Edited by mamudo

Yay I just received my code!

I didnt try it yet but it is not the same as the network unlock code so i guess I might be in luck.

@mamudo:

Don't give up yet. I had to tell them my android build number (U8815V100R001C00B952) before they believed me that my phone is running ICS.

Next mail from them contained the code.

It's kind of like playing an 1980s text adventure..