[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest Mireczech

try deleting the OnekeyWidget.apk from /system/app and then reboot

It didn´t solve that problem. This one depends on some other .apk. May be it can be integrated to SystemUI and It won´t be so easy to deactivated it.

Problem with youtube video is in YouTube.apk too.

Edited by Mireczech

yes, probably, just like traffic manager status bar in notifications...

for youtube either try deinstalling the flash player, or better yet uninstall youtube.apk and get a browser that plays it natively - baidu and opera classic for sure, but chrome and new opera do not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dinamo1975

the link above is for the original chinese version - you'll have to wait for me to upload the english repack to the first post of this topic...

Hi, it is possible to make a version of this Baidu v37 without chinese "crap apps"? Somethink like "Slim Baidu"?

if someone wants to try a version of Baidu V37 without chinese applications but with Gaaps included, made by me, this is it: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8609fa274f/

if someone wants to try a version of Baidu V37 without chinese applications but with Gaaps included, made by me, this is it: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8609fa274f/

Great thanks!! This is pOcHa's thread, you can create a thread of your own and post the link there with screenshots.

Guest dinamo1975

Thanks ! Is there google play and gapps (contacts sync) ?

yes

Great thanks!! This is pOcHa's thread, you can create a thread of your own and post the link there with screenshots.

...i think that is unnecessary another thread! Maybe, tomorow, pOcHa came with improved version of this ROM.

All I did, was to exclude chinese applications and small changes in build.prop.

post-995199-0-54915400-1383289142_thumb.

post-995199-0-52429000-1383289160_thumb.

post-995199-0-03816400-1383289180_thumb.

post-995199-0-58132000-1383289190_thumb.

Guest dinamo1975

And how is compared to V35, because all V3x versions were slower than V2x version..

in my opinion, Baidu v37, eats the the battery much fast like v35... just 1 day in normal usage!