Guest Galaxy3HELL

Guest Galaxy3HELL

LG 4.0 UI v2

feat.png

Based on Latest CM9.1 by jventura

Awesome LG 4.0 UI

Has parandroid features!

LG 4.0 Icons (Themed each apps icons)

LG 4.0 Launcher from L7 (Widget and icons automatically moves and fits on screen, same as in JB )

LG 4.0 Weather Widget

L7 Full UI, Notification, Ringtones sounds only

L7 Wallpapers, Fonts and Boot Animation

Additional Framework LG UI cosmetics

Screen FADE effect enabled

Jelly Bean like lockscreen pointer and settings ON OFF toggle

Jelly Bean release Music Player as default media player

Integrated tweaks and system optimizers specialy for ICS

Improved Scrolling FPS

Improved UI touch respond

Increased Read ahed value

Enabled battery saving tweaks

^^ BRAVIA ENGINE ^^

^^ XlouD ENGINE ^^

^^ LG BOOTSCREEN ^^

^^ LG LOCKSCREEN ^^

pre.png

post-941987-0-77903400-1353338073_thumb.pngpost-941987-0-59087000-1353338096_thumb.pngpost-941987-0-83604800-1353338175_thumb.pngpost-941987-0-76494700-1353338229_thumb.pngpost-941987-0-43315000-1353338270_thumb.png

down.png

ROM: http://d-h.st/xUd

GAPPS: http://www.multiupload.nl/W8GCEBAKZM

cred.png

• Zukriasah for his Port Rom ( ZTE SKATE )
  • Jventura for his latest 4.0.4 Eco Rom Base!

SUBSCRIBE ;)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

not working here. stuck at bootscreen. on installation it says "not enough space for extras" and skips that. 160mb is not enough

220mb partition is needed. Download tpt helper from market and install new stock blade with 220mb partition.;)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Hiya.. so far soo good... USB GETS DETECTED! ;)

will dig in deep now will report if any bugs.. thank for your effort in this ROM

Ok glad to me that I fixed little glitch on lockscreen and usb problem ;) I belive there one bug, thats video maker :) Report any bug, what do you think about bootanimation? Stay or out? :unsure:

Guest jventura

220mb partition is needed. Download tpt helper from market and install new stock blade with 220mb partition.;)

Galaxy, the "no space extras" message is a (unwanted) feature on the installation script of Eco CM9 which appears because there are no extras to install. Eco CM9 installs fine, and still has 10MB free in a 160MB system partition.

Of course, I do not know what more have you added, but when you test it before releases, go to the terminal app in the phone and write "df -h" or just "df" and see what space is occupied in the system partition. That way you can say confidently to the users which partition size they should have.. :)

By the way, your mod looks good. Is it only changes in framework-res.apk and things like that, or is any source code changed?

Edited by jventura

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Galaxy, the "no space extras" message is a (unwanted) feature on the installation script of Eco CM9 which appears because there are no extras to install. Eco CM9 installs fine, and still has 10MB free in a 160MB system partition.

Of course, I do not know what more have you added, but when you test it before releases, go to the terminal app in the phone and write "df -h" or just "df" and see what space is occupied in the system partition. That way you can say confidently to the users which partition size they should have.. :)

By the way, your mod looks good. Is it only changes in framework-res.apk and things like that, or is any source code changed?

Hello my man :) Because I used yours rom, i gave you credits :) I editet all apps folder, framework, fonts and added some extra things in lib folder :) This is port with yours base, because of batery tweaks. Also, thanks you for support, if you want, you can help me with new relase of tw5 jb rom, which I actually working and I need to solve some bugs. If you want PM me!

Guest jishneo

Ok glad to me that I fixed little glitch on lockscreen and usb problem ;)I belive there one bug, thats video maker :) Report any bug, what do you think about bootanimation? Stay or out? :unsure:

Lg boot animation for our balde looks kinda weird... :blink: but better to keep it as an addon if users here would like to keep it as it is. ;)

220mb partition is needed. Download tpt helper from market and install new stock blade with 220mb partition. ;)

i dont know how i use that can u help me?

Guest jishneo

Wished if there was a setting to lock apps and gallery like in MIUI :blush: loved that feature a lot.... btw the claender has got some chinese languages in it... :P

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Wished if there was a setting to lock apps and gallery like in MIUI :blush: loved that feature a lot.... btw the claender has got some chinese languages in it... :P

Yes i know for calendar :) I wanted to delete it, but I wantet to se what testers will say :) Ok calendar will be removed, and this isn't MIUI, remember that, but i will try to add some app in /system which can lock it :) Thanks for sugestion.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

When i download the rom for me its not a .zip file. It says LG4.0UI_Beta file.

Try to add zip at the end for LG4.0UI_BETA to LG4.0UI_Beta.zip