[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest Master_T

it didn't work. still same problem.

I will try clean flash, but coudn't found any *.bin rom from acer website

http://global-downlo...C=EMEA_18&LC=en

ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/smartphone/s100/os_images/

maybe i should try this by (Dario93), will it work??

http://www.modaco.co...d/#entry1608911

I will try one of them tomorrow,

Thank you.

You can find all the bins here:

Guest winlinwcn

You can find all the bins here:

http://www.modaco.co...act-collection/

Thank you,I have installed the stock rom and fixed the problem , and I feel to change my mind and stick with it (for a while) lol,

it is so much faster it boots in less than 30 second, while customs rom takes about 1 min, and camera looks so much better than CM7.2, and there is no vibration when pressing the (home) button which I found annoying in custom roms.

unfortunately it's outdated, so Iam going to root it now and Install TWRP,

Update

I can't install anything on this stock ROM, I have the openrecovery-twrp-2.4.4.0-salsa.img how doI install it,

I tried to download goo manager from the market but it is not compatible, and when i try goomanager.apk I get error (there is a problem parsing the package)

even though i have Checked Unknown sources in the application setting.

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest winlinwcn

Cant install TWRP from fastboot, it says < waiting for device > even though debugging mode is enabled and drivers are installed.

1zeavc7.jpg

please help

Ok , I fixed it :) I was able to install it from bootloader with adb

adb reboot-bootloader

then

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.4.4.0-salsa.img

now Iam going to install this remix rom :)

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest winlinwcn

ops :s

Same Problem :angry: still random colors at startup

worse than that it hangs up after startup :S , I have to take the the battery off and reboot every time , :s

here is what i did i boot into TWRP Rcovery

1- I installed Cm7.2.Liquid.A1.E.Diljeet_Master_T.Remix-V2 then wiped cache and dalvik cache

2- installed the patch Standalone.LPRemix.Update-Master_T then wiped cache and dalvik cache

3- Installed gapps-gb-20110828-signed then wiped cache and dalvik cache

and when I restarted It hangs up sometimes hungs up in randome color, sometimes after it loads completely.

Any ideas please, ??

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest Master_T

ops :s

Same Problem :angry: still random colors at startup

worse than that it hangs up after startup :S , I have to take the the battery off and reboot every time , :s

here is what i did i boot into TWRP Rcovery

1- I installed Cm7.2.Liquid.A1.E.Diljeet_Master_T.Remix-V2 then wiped cache and dalvik cache

2- installed the patch Standalone.LPRemix.Update-Master_T then wiped cache and dalvik cache

3- Installed gapps-gb-20110828-signed then wiped cache and dalvik cache

and when I restarted It hangs up sometimes hungs up in randome color, sometimes after it loads completely.

Any ideas please, ??

Before step 1 you should always "wipe data / factory reset"

As I said, the "glitch" that shows missing/corrupted boot screen (before the bootanimation) is present in all CM7.2 roms unfortunately. For me it just shows a black screen, but I assume depending on the device it may show corrupted graphics, it's a bug in the boot/kernel probably, no Idea what to do about it to be honest.

and there is no vibration when pressing the (home) button which I found annoying in custom roms.

LiquidParts --> Disable the "haptick feedback" option.

Edited by Master_T

Guest winlinwcn

Before step 1 you should always "wipe data / factory reset"

As I said, the "glitch" that shows missing/corrupted boot screen (before the bootanimation) is present in all CM7.2 roms unfortunately. For me it just shows a black screen, but I assume depending on the device it may show corrupted graphics, it's a bug in the boot/kernel probably, no Idea what to do about it to be honest.

LiquidParts --> Disable the "haptick feedback" option.

Thanks,

I did reset factory wiped system caches and everything. and I just flashed it again, but it still hangs ?

lol I don't mind that beautiful colorful glitch anymore just want it to work now:d

I installed Ainillia improved 7.M again, but it is still hanging, and the touch screen stop responding , and when it goes to sleep mode i can't wake it ,

it is unusable now, Any ideas please ?

Update

Ok I fixed it!!!!

No more glitch screen on startup, but I am using the Ainilia improved rom now.

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest tnciw
post-1010246-0-74741700-1364479889_thumbhey! I have tried many times on your download link,but I still can't download your rom... can you put your rom on google or mediafire? sorry for my poor english :(

Guest Master_T

Guys what about HW accel on 720p playback?

There's really a rom where hw accelerated 720p playback works? O.o

@tnciw: there are 10 different links, only one is down that I can see, just don't pick THAT one :D I recommend the sockshare one, no captcha and almost no waiting time.

Guest Master_T
Guest winlinwcn

Guys, I fixed the GPS wakelock problems! This means the phone *should* not remain awake after you use GPS (a problem that is common to all roms that use this kernel for some reason)

The fix is included in a modded version of LiquidParts I made. This means that you may see a "LiquidParts has been guaranted superuser permission" toast message when an app stops using GPS or you turn off the GPS. This is normal.

For now I'm releasing it as an update package (can be flashed on top of either V1 or V2, should work on both). If no one reports problems with it it will be included in an upcoming V3!

Here's the link:

http://mir.cr/YVYBRM4N

Please report back!

just installed this patch, unfortunately it doesn't working, even when I disable GPS, google map still locate me (I have wifi GPS disabled too)

Guest Master_T

just installed this patch, unfortunately it doesn't working, even when I disable GPS, google map still locate me (I have wifi GPS disabled too)

This does not block apps from using the GPS or locating you. It just fixes a wakelock problem that caused the phone to not go to sleep and drain battery AFTER you used an app that used the GPS.

If gmaps is locating you even if the GPS icon on the statusbar is not active it means it's using the 3g/hotspot data to do it.

Guest winlinwcn

This does not block apps from using the GPS or locating you. It just fixes a wakelock problem that caused the phone to not go to sleep and drain battery AFTER you used an app that used the GPS.

If gmaps is locating you even if the GPS icon on the statusbar is not active it means it's using the 3g/hotspot data to do it.

Ok thank you ,I understand, I think it is working well now.

by the way Memory optimization is very good thank you!!, More than 100MB FREE RAM available (on Acer Liquid A1) !! ,

I hope CM9 can leave atleast 70MB FREE for applications.

Camera is working very well too, no lags , Great !!!

still testing other features ...

Edited by winlinwcn

Guest Daimao94

Liquid, Liquid Liquid... RAM : 256Mb, CPU : simple core 700Mhz, and I get 10.5 FPS at Epic Citadel, it says "High performance"...

Awesome. :D

Edited by Daimao94

Guest Master_T

Glad it's working well for you.

BTW: if anyone can help me out with this, would be great:

Or can provide a guide on how to properly compile the whole ROM from source, it would be great.

Guest Master_T

I was thinking of pre-setting the under/over volted values in the V3 rom, is everyone ok with this? It should mean you can overclock directly without setting the values manually, and should have no impact if you don't overclock. Anyone had any problems with the modified values (the one you cna set from liquidparts)? Let me know.

Guest winlinwcn

I was thinking of pre-setting the under/over volted values in the V3 rom, is everyone ok with this? It should mean you can overclock directly without setting the values manually, and should have no impact if you don't overclock. Anyone had any problems with the modified values (the one you cna set from liquidparts)? Let me know.

Me too I set it over-clocked to 960 MHz, and it looks stable so far.

Iam not sure about the battery life (still testing)

Guest Master_T

Guys, V3 is out!!

This is the changelog:

Fixed GPS wakelock problem (no more high battery drain after using gps!)

Fixed ultra-fast blinking battery LED when low on battery (LED now flashes normally)

Pre-set VOLDS values for under/over volting. ROM is now ready to overclock, no need to modify voltages manually!

Integrated JellyBean style and apps from QGuest, remember to apply the Ice10 theme and reboot after first boot!

In particular, with the GPS wakelock fix and the ultra-fast low battery LED fix this is, to my knowledge, the first GB rom to not have any bugs... or at least I hope so :D Please let me know how it works!

Notice 1: After you install be sure to select Ice10 theme in theme manager and reboot in order to have the full JellyBean experience from QGuest!

Notice 2: For best ui appearence and fluidity I recommend to go in Settings-->Cm Settings --> Performance and:

enable dithering

select "force disabled" under "scrolling cache"

Notice 3: Please do a full wipe and reinstall the rom from scratch, updating without wiping is NOT recommended!

Download link is in first post, as usual.

Enjoy!

Guest winlinwcn

Guys, V3 is out!!

This is the changelog:

In particular, with the GPS wakelock fix and the ultra-fast low battery LED fix this is, to my knowledge, the first GB rom to not have any bugs... or at least I hope so :D Please let me know how it works!

Notice 1: After you install be sure to select Ice10 theme in theme manager and reboot in order to have the full JellyBean experience from QGuest!

Notice 2: For best ui appearence and fluidity I recommend to go in Settings-->Cm Settings --> Performance and:

enable dithering

select "force disabled" under "scrolling cache"

Notice 3: Please do a full wipe and reinstall the rom from scratch, updating without wiping is NOT recommended!

Download link is in first post, as usual.

Enjoy!

Thank you !!!

Can you post a screenshot for running services, I would like to see how much free ram available.

Guest Master_T

Sorry, I already re-installed all my apps, so I can't do a "clean" boot... at any rate it should be the same as V2 or similar.