Silvionix

Huawei Ascend G300 wont boot

10 posts in this topic

Hello , today i installed CM9 by Dazzozo on my Ascend G300 everything went okay till now ... My phone is off and i cant power it on , Im 100% sure that the battery is charged but there is no way to power it on , I can keep pressing the power button for like an hour but it wont power up , Just black screen , Can boot into download boot and cwm neither .... I would be really happy in helping me guys : ) ...

Tried taking the battery out for 10 seconds?

what happens if you take out the battery and plug it into the mains, then attempt to power on ?

sounds like your phone is dead, if you have warranty you should send it back

Im lossing my warranty in moment of installing custom rom , Not ? But if the phone is dead , and i send it back they could not figgure out that in the phone were changes ... So maybe they'll give me a new one ... Correct me if im wrong ...

Im lossing my warranty in moment of installing custom rom , Not ? But if the phone is dead , and i send it back they could not figgure out that in the phone were changes ... So maybe they'll give me a new one ... Correct me if im wrong ...

Yeah, if it won't turn on at all, they probably can't tell.

you are still covered with your warranty trust me... i have sent a few phones in for repair with custom ROMs on them lol

you phone sounds like its hardware has failed, so i doubt they will go threw the hassle of repairing it and just issue you a new phone...

this will probably take 3 weeks, (i know a guy on here who fully bricked there G300)

you are still covered with your warranty trust me... i have sent a few phones in for repair with custom ROMs on them lol

you phone sounds like its hardware has failed, so i doubt they will go threw the hassle of repairing it and just issue you a new phone...

this will probably take 3 weeks, (i know i guy on here who bricked there G300)

Cool , im going to try it , I hope they will give me a new one ... Thank you guys for advices : )