Huawei Ascend G300 wont boot

Guest Silvionix

Guest Silvionix

Hello , today i installed CM9 by Dazzozo on my Ascend G300 everything went okay till now ... My phone is off and i cant power it on , Im 100% sure that the battery is charged but there is no way to power it on , I can keep pressing the power button for like an hour but it wont power up , Just black screen , Can boot into download boot and cwm neither .... I would be really happy in helping me guys : ) ...

Guest Silvionix

Im lossing my warranty in moment of installing custom rom , Not ? But if the phone is dead , and i send it back they could not figgure out that in the phone were changes ... So maybe they'll give me a new one ... Correct me if im wrong ...

Guest omegavesko
Im lossing my warranty in moment of installing custom rom , Not ? But if the phone is dead , and i send it back they could not figgure out that in the phone were changes ... So maybe they'll give me a new one ... Correct me if im wrong ...

Yeah, if it won't turn on at all, they probably can't tell.

Guest tillaz

you are still covered with your warranty trust me... i have sent a few phones in for repair with custom ROMs on them lol

you phone sounds like its hardware has failed, so i doubt they will go threw the hassle of repairing it and just issue you a new phone...

this will probably take 3 weeks, (i know a guy on here who fully bricked there G300)

Guest Silvionix

you are still covered with your warranty trust me... i have sent a few phones in for repair with custom ROMs on them lol

you phone sounds like its hardware has failed, so i doubt they will go threw the hassle of repairing it and just issue you a new phone...

this will probably take 3 weeks, (i know i guy on here who bricked there G300)

Cool , im going to try it , I hope they will give me a new one ... Thank you guys for advices : )