Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaulOBrien

Grab a free £2 voucher for Amazon MP3

3 posts in this topic

Music - good. Cloud music sans DRM - good. Free music? Even better!

Courtesy of Amazon Local, for a limited time (a limited quantity of vouchers are available), you can grab a free £2 credit for Amazon MP3, which also happens to have a very nice Android app (if you're outside of an official Cloud Player territory, I've also made a patched version).

Getting your voucher couldn't be easier - simply head on over to the Amazon Local page, fill in your details and the voucher will arrive in your e-mail. No minimum spend is required to use it, but you must use your voucher by the end of March or it will expire.

Enjoy!

[Edit: Get 25% off your next order too - details on this page!]

Click here to view the item

Does anyone know how to find out the conditions on your Amazon mp3 credit balance. I have another £1.11 sat there but fairly sure it has some weird conditions on it.

I don't like buying them either it is like a scam almost you don't see what credit etc it is going to use until after it bought. Anyone have a way around this ?

It is also a lottery with Amazon whether the file you get is well encoded or not. (The lame 0.96 ones I have had glitch to hell on WP7 - I think just including the make 100% standards compliant files flag should be enough). It is annoying you cannot get flacs. It is as if they have someone with no training at all just ripping cd's.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.