Sign in to follow this  
felystar

Flash on JB 4.2.2

Hello guys. I had ClodfusionX2 and had flash player working. It didn't play YouTube videos, but you could hit play and then open it in YouTube app. Now I have installed RootBox ROM and I installed the same app I had on JB 4.1.2 but it always says missing plugin (that little blue square in 3D). I rebooted the phone after the install finished and it doesn't work. Is there any app or way to make it work?

PS: I use it with Flipboard

Edited by felystar

Hello guys. I had ClodfusionX2 and had flash player working. It didn't play YouTube videos, but you could hit play and then open it in YouTube app. Now I have installed RootBox ROM and I installed the same app I had on JB 4.1.2 but it always says missing plugin (that little blue square in 3D). I rebooted the phone after the install finished and it doesn't work. Is there any app or way to make it work?

PS: I use it with Flipboard

I just freaked out and oppened the thread and found out that this is not led flash but flash player.

I just freaked out and oppened the thread and found out that this is not led flash but flash player.

My fault xD