Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaulOBrien

WhatsApp goes Holo

7 posts in this topic

A new version of the WhatsApp application has been released, which brings a major visual makeover.

The new 2.9.3847 release, available now from the Play Store, includes a number of changes including the ability to purchase 3 and 5 year subscriptions at a discount, but the updated user interface is the biggest improvement!

The Holo change has actually been in Beta since mid February - now that it's arrived... how about a nice tablet UI guys? :)

whatsappss.jpg

Click here to view the item

Brilliant Improvement!!

Never heard of WhatsApp until this article! Installed it and found a large chunk of my contacts already use it! Great app.

Now I'll go look into this new thing called MySpace...

Love it. Whatsapp is brilliant. Wish though, that they would implement a functionality so I could use it on wifi tablet. Or heckfire even a PC client (yeah I know Bluestacks but that is a load of ballache)

Not keen on the new sent and received ticks being grey and no longer green...

P.s. What are the 3 and 5 year subscriptions about? All I see in mine is "Service Expiration: Lifetime"

A very good improvement on the application. Good to know information Thanks a ton.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.