• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[Question]TouchWizz Rom for our skates

29 posts in this topic

Posted

hello every one , i just wont to know if ther is an TouchWizz 4.2 Rom For our zte skate or at last an touchWizz theme for cm10

TNKS for answoring ;)

Posted

Well the last question you could learn it going in play store and writing cm10 toichwiz theme .

Generally exist from a guy named 'thomassafca'

Posted

andis there any rom?

Posted

Well I don't know about it ,but I know that themes from him are theming all the ROM even camera ;)

So make a try

Posted

I can try to port it from my zte blade to zte skate, but i need good android 4.1.2 base rom. Thanks

Posted

Base it on paranoid 2.70 :)

Posted

Well, for starters, TouchWiz 4.2 ROMs don't even exist on Samsung devices. TouchWiz only goes up to 4.1.2.

You could theme a ROM to look like TouchWiz, I think we even have one of those already (based on CM9). But it's impossible to have actual TouchWiz running on a non-Samsung device.

Posted

I can man rom with fully themed framework, and TW5 launcher, you get full samsung s3 UI looks and feel :)

Posted

Ok looking forward to your Rom :D

Posted

I dont have zte skate, but i will do a port. can somebody post link of good 4.1.2 android rom?

This is mine zte blade port rom, it will be exatly like on zte skate

Port or not? I must know that i have support.

Posted

Port!

Posted (edited)

Edited by fyftyfyftyboy

Posted

No paranoid, samo usuall 4.1.2 rom.

Posted

Then I don't know

Posted

Maybe this one? :)

Posted (edited)

you could try cfx2, but I would do the decent thing an ask Tilal, if it's ok to use first :)

edit, I got beat two it :D

Edited by plegdroid

Posted

Cfx2 is not very stable :/

Posted

Cfx2 is not very stable :/

Really? I'd argue it's maybe slightly less stable than ParanoidJelly is. Does have the graphical issues though, those are fixed in PJ and CFX3.

Posted

That's what I meant.

Ok let's do it :)

Posted

I don't want to disappoint any one ,its nice to exist a ROM full ready themed as touch wiz , but themes from this guy,its really really theming anything . just some one to make a try ;)

Posted

I don't want to disappoint any one ,its nice to exist a ROM full ready themed as touch wiz , but themes from this guy,its really really theming anything . just some one to make a try ;)
it has tw5 launcher, and it isn't just some cheap theme from market. It will be posted tommorow, but I don't know if its work so I will need testers to just boot it. :lol:

Posted

I test it

Posted

New rom is ported, base is tilas coldfusionx2, I dont have skate, so i dont know if it even boot up, if somebody want to test it i will send him link.

Rom is uploading now on solidfiles.

Testers will be pm.

Posted

I might give it a try :)

Posted

you can theme almost fully your skate like an s3. just google it, and also use cm10 touchwiz theme from play. i use paranoidjelly(1)

post-997423-0-79520900-1363444720_thumb.