Samuran

Amazon Appstore...

14 posts in this topic

I've installed the amazon appstore on my new HTC One and it doesnt run correctly... I get a grey bar at the top which says amazonapps on it but then the rest of the screen is black...

Anyone else got the same?

Ben

I've installed the amazon appstore on my new HTC One and it doesnt run correctly... I get a grey bar at the top which says amazonapps on it but then the rest of the screen is black...

Anyone else got the same?

Ben

Confirmed! :-(

P

bum!

I have contacted Amazon about it, will update if / when I hear anything from them.

Ben

Yes, I have the same problem, have just gone back to the previous version for now. Luckily, it was saved on my phone.

New version is launched today, same problem, not update

I had the same problem. Thanks to ChronoWerX for supplying the link to download the old Amazon App Store!

Cheers,

Kevin

Looking forward to when Amazon update their app properly, along with Zite, Nationwide, NFS Most Wanted.

With the 1.29 Update from the One the AppStore works without problems. It was a HTC problem not a amazon problem

With the 1.29 Update from the One the AppStore works without problems. It was a HTC problem not a amazon problem

I don't think that's necessarily correct. Initially, I had the same problems a others, so I pulled an old version of my GS2 and used it for about a week. Today, I updated the Amazon Appstore app, and the problem was gone.

I'm on the AT&T version, so, no 1.29 update for me.

The screen shot is the Appstore version I'm using.

post-429565-13669471605004_thumb.jpg

Edited by cmunic8r99

Just did an critical update of the amazon app, on firmware 1.28 and app works fine.