[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Is this effectively a similar thing to LBE guard?

"OpenPDroid intervenes in API interactions by apps (e.g. when an app attempts to retrieve your location, phone number, or contacts) and provides either real data, empty data, fake data, or random data, depending on the user setting. Unlike apps which actually remove permissions, OpenPDroid does not actually modify the permissions that an app has and so is much less likely to cause the app to crash as a result of data access being denied."

I think LBE block permissions, like CM7.

Edited by Guest

Guest SPARL_

Try a fresh install again, and check if it works on a GB rom. Failing that your mac address may be borked, there's a guide on the first page.

Guest rivomanana

Try a fresh install again, and check if it works on a GB rom. Failing that your mac address may be borked, there's a guide on the first page.

It's OK but if i insert sim card, the problem persist.

help please

Guest SPARL_

You mean for the theme chooser? Yeah they all work fine, you'll get the usual 'this theme is missing assets' nonsense but you can just ignore that :)

Guest felystar

I have installed this ROM and I am wondering if I could set RootBox's battery icon with centered percentage (see the picture) in this ROM. Thanks

screenshot2013032020551.png

PS: Spanish ROM translation isn't really good... When downloading from Play Store "minutes" doesn't get translated, and some options on quick setting don't either.

When I get two emails or more (doesn't mind Gmail or Email) it doesn't show a normal notification icon, instead, it shows a black square...

Google Play did not auto-restore my apps, how can I "force" it?

Edited by felystar

Guest felystar

Yes, WiiSky70 is right... Sometimes, it just freezes and I have to wait to make it work. Anyway, I think it is working good and I don't find it laggy.

The only problem I can found is:

When I get two emails or more (doesn't mind Gmail or Email) it doesn't show a normal notification icon, instead, it shows a black square...

screenshot2013042711143.png

Is there any way to install DSPManager on this ROM? I've tried some zips but I got a loop on SlimBean Logo...

Edited by felystar