• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

466 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Links are down!

Posted · Report post

Download links don't work

Posted · Report post

Hi to all.. its bean a while..

yesterday i installed back this 050413 rom, and have an issue with int2 script..

downloaded C3C0's scipt, but every time i flash it, phone wont boot. its stuck on splash screan..

any idea? anyone?

Posted · Report post

Works well for me.

Posted · Report post

yesterday i installed back this 050413 rom, and have an issue with int2 script..

downloaded C3C0's scipt, but every time i flash it, phone wont boot. its stuck on splash screan..

any idea? anyone?

I was running that exact same setup up until a few days ago. No issues with the script here.

Posted · Report post

any idea? anyone?

Use one of the scripts on XDA that suits your requirements and your Skate will be more compatible with ext partition layout, I'm currently running the int2ext4+ script and having no problems at all so far!... I previously used C3C0 modified int2ext script and was having all sorts of issues with flashing in CWM!... Not anymore with the CronMod int2ext4+ script!...

Linky here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

Posted · Report post

any idea? anyone?

i think its SD related.. :blink:

i cant formate it to ext..

no meter do i use minitool (on PC) of formate it with CWM in the end i get "other" instead on ext2..ext3 or even etx4.. wierd.. :blink:

Posted · Report post

Sorry for my question, but can i compile a rom with ubuntu 64 bits?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yes. 64bit is even recommended by Google

Edited by C3C0

And 32 bits? I thought that with version can not compile, really?

I've got a linux 32 bits and here is the error:

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~$ cd aaa

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~/aaa$ source build/envsetup.sh

including device/zte/skate/vendorsetup.sh

including vendor/slim/vendorsetup.sh

including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~/aaa$ lunch slim_skate-userdebug

/bin/bash: prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: no se puede ejecutar el fichero binario (The file can't be run)

Edited by FINTA96

Posted · Report post

For Gingerbread (2.3.x) and newer versions, including the master branch, a 64-bit environment is required. Older versions can be compiled on 32-bit systems.

So yes, you need a 64-bit build environment.

Posted · Report post

So yes, you need a 64-bit build environment.

Thanks omegavesko, i will install 64 bit linux, and i will update slimbean :P

Posted · Report post

Thanks omegavesko, i will install 64 bit linux, and i will update slimbean :P

Good luck. :)

Deleted Message

Edited by FINTA96

Posted · Report post

This is really strange. I flashed this ROM again and the home button just will not work at all, other than to wake the screen up.

I enabled the navbar, but the virtual home button apparently does nothing either. Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted · Report post

Never mind! Apparently it's because I didn't flash gapps immediately after the ROM zip. Works perfectly now.

Posted · Report post

Omegavesko which is the best rom of android 4.2.2?

Omegavesko which is the best rom of android 4.2.2?

SlimBean, by far. (Assuming you mean ROMs that have already been ported to the Skate.)

Edited by omegavesko

Posted · Report post

Hi guys. After months of using MokeeOS, i try this one and for now i am pleased, at least i think so. Only one thing confuse me. I CANT find how to clock him to 902 mhz. Simply cant find it. Can someone help me about it? And there is one more thing. I use Link2SD app so far and have 512 mb ext partition and all was great, but now it seams that my memory is full pretty faster then before. Is it something wrong with it? I follow the procedure about installing fresh one. Thats 2 questions that i have for you all to help me solve it. Tnx in advance.

Posted · Report post

Hi guys. After months of using MokeeOS, i try this one and for now i am pleased, at least i think so. Only one thing confuse me. I CANT find how to clock him to 902 mhz. Simply cant find it. Can someone help me about it? And there is one more thing. I use Link2SD app so far and have 512 mb ext partition and all was great, but now it seams that my memory is full pretty faster then before. Is it something wrong with it? I follow the procedure about installing fresh one. Thats 2 questions that i have for you all to help me solve it. Tnx in advance.

The Performance and Developer Settings buttons are hidden. Go to About Phone and tap on Build Number a couple of times, then it'll show up.

I've found Ceco's modified INT2EXT script to work better than Link2SD, though it's still not a lot of space.

Posted · Report post

The Performance and Developer Settings buttons are hidden. Go to About Phone and tap on Build Number a couple of times, then it'll show up.

I've found Ceco's modified INT2EXT script to work better than Link2SD, though it's still not a lot of space.

Which version of INT2EXT is best, because i found alot of version on google. Btw, i have partition on SD, so does it change something new,or just format this one and make it new.?

http://androidweeds.com/int2ext-script/

Posted · Report post

It just uses the one you already have. If you wiped data in recovery, it should work fine.

Use the int2ext zip in the first post here.

Posted · Report post

Can anyone explain to me how to install this from scratch :) ? Because i've had tried to install it several times back and the performance was ugly , it lagged as sh** .

I am running an Stock ROM that i've installed by loading the T Flash card upgrade which contains the image.bin on to the P743T Model Variant with the internal software version named as B06 (Latest ZTE Update available)

Can anyone help me how to install this ROM without errors ;) ?

Posted · Report post

If you installed a fresh tpt, than there is no ther way.