[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest wizard.no.84

Hi to all.. its bean a while..

yesterday i installed back this 050413 rom, and have an issue with int2 script..

downloaded C3C0's scipt, but every time i flash it, phone wont boot. its stuck on splash screan..

any idea? anyone?

Guest omegavesko

yesterday i installed back this 050413 rom, and have an issue with int2 script..

downloaded C3C0's scipt, but every time i flash it, phone wont boot. its stuck on splash screan..

any idea? anyone?

I was running that exact same setup up until a few days ago. No issues with the script here.

Guest trueno2k

any idea? anyone?

Use one of the scripts on XDA that suits your requirements and your Skate will be more compatible with ext partition layout, I'm currently running the int2ext4+ script and having no problems at all so far!... I previously used C3C0 modified int2ext script and was having all sorts of issues with flashing in CWM!... Not anymore with the CronMod int2ext4+ script!...

Linky here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

Guest wizard.no.84

any idea? anyone?

i think its SD related.. :blink:

i cant formate it to ext..

no meter do i use minitool (on PC) of formate it with CWM in the end i get "other" instead on ext2..ext3 or even etx4.. wierd.. :blink:

Guest FINTA96

And 32 bits? I thought that with version can not compile, really?

I've got a linux 32 bits and here is the error:

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~$ cd aaa

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~/aaa$ source build/envsetup.sh

including device/zte/skate/vendorsetup.sh

including vendor/slim/vendorsetup.sh

including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash

alejandro@alejandro-System-Product-Name:~/aaa$ lunch slim_skate-userdebug

/bin/bash: prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: no se puede ejecutar el fichero binario (The file can't be run)

Edited by FINTA96

Guest omegavesko
For Gingerbread (2.3.x) and newer versions, including the master branch, a 64-bit environment is required. Older versions can be compiled on 32-bit systems.

So yes, you need a 64-bit build environment.

Guest FINTA96

So yes, you need a 64-bit build environment.

Thanks omegavesko, i will install 64 bit linux, and i will update slimbean :P

Guest omegavesko

This is really strange. I flashed this ROM again and the home button just will not work at all, other than to wake the screen up.

I enabled the navbar, but the virtual home button apparently does nothing either. Has anyone else had this problem?

Guest omegavesko

Never mind! Apparently it's because I didn't flash gapps immediately after the ROM zip. Works perfectly now.

Guest omegavesko

Omegavesko which is the best rom of android 4.2.2?

SlimBean, by far. (Assuming you mean ROMs that have already been ported to the Skate.)

Edited by omegavesko

Guest Nenad Jovanovic

Hi guys. After months of using MokeeOS, i try this one and for now i am pleased, at least i think so. Only one thing confuse me. I CANT find how to clock him to 902 mhz. Simply cant find it. Can someone help me about it? And there is one more thing. I use Link2SD app so far and have 512 mb ext partition and all was great, but now it seams that my memory is full pretty faster then before. Is it something wrong with it? I follow the procedure about installing fresh one. Thats 2 questions that i have for you all to help me solve it. Tnx in advance.

Guest omegavesko

Hi guys. After months of using MokeeOS, i try this one and for now i am pleased, at least i think so. Only one thing confuse me. I CANT find how to clock him to 902 mhz. Simply cant find it. Can someone help me about it? And there is one more thing. I use Link2SD app so far and have 512 mb ext partition and all was great, but now it seams that my memory is full pretty faster then before. Is it something wrong with it? I follow the procedure about installing fresh one. Thats 2 questions that i have for you all to help me solve it. Tnx in advance.

The Performance and Developer Settings buttons are hidden. Go to About Phone and tap on Build Number a couple of times, then it'll show up.

I've found Ceco's modified INT2EXT script to work better than Link2SD, though it's still not a lot of space.

Guest Nenad Jovanovic

The Performance and Developer Settings buttons are hidden. Go to About Phone and tap on Build Number a couple of times, then it'll show up.

I've found Ceco's modified INT2EXT script to work better than Link2SD, though it's still not a lot of space.

Which version of INT2EXT is best, because i found alot of version on google. Btw, i have partition on SD, so does it change something new,or just format this one and make it new.?

http://androidweeds.com/int2ext-script/

Guest omegavesko

It just uses the one you already have. If you wiped data in recovery, it should work fine.

Use the int2ext zip in the first post here.

Guest WiiSky70

Can anyone explain to me how to install this from scratch :) ? Because i've had tried to install it several times back and the performance was ugly , it lagged as sh** .

I am running an Stock ROM that i've installed by loading the T Flash card upgrade which contains the image.bin on to the P743T Model Variant with the internal software version named as B06 (Latest ZTE Update available)

Can anyone help me how to install this ROM without errors ;) ?