[ROM][Skate] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (05/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest srbodroid

Tnx man that's it :lol:

And to report 1 small bug, when dark slim is on contact widget displays white cloud where should be the name of that contact

Edited by srbodroid

Guest GodShot

Attached is a flashable zip containing PinyinIME I built from Slim sources. It's untested though. Flash in clockworkmod.

But I'm using the Chinese zhuyin system, is there any zhuyinIME? Thx

Guest fagyi

Rght. Since too many people would like to go with int2ext I decided to take a look at it to make it compatible with this ROM. But no ETA.

Thank you man!

I'm confused that why not working on this SlimBean, because I look that croniccorey make it compatible for 2.3.7 - 4.2.2 android version and RootBox can recognize my sdext with the latest int2ext+ from original forum.

My phone booting via script just doesnt use the ext partition, on other roms where not working just hang on the bootanimation

Good luck!

Edited by fagyi

Guest trueno2k
I've heard a rumours that Google blocked all the ad killing apps on play store.

The fingerprint is the same as on rb and pj2. Never had a problem. In case you use different dpi than stock I recommend multi-dpi gapps.

Does this multi-dpi gapps include the modified GoogleServicesFramework.apk to aid Play Store (Phonesky.apk) app and stop Play Store servers from un-setting the modification?

Guest ChowChilla

Rght. Since too many people would like to go with int2ext I decided to take a look at it to make it compatible with this ROM. But no ETA.

Many thanks C3CO!

Well, I've just found out that sysinit is really broken so scripts in init.d don't get executed... I will supply a flashable patch.After that int2ext and others should start working

Edited by C3C0

Hotfix for sysinit available in the second post.

Hotfix 19/03/2013 - sysinit fix

This fixes init.d support. Additionally, I have introduced semaphore mechanism

that prevents system services from starting until init.d scripts finish executing.

This avoids conflicts with scripts like int2ext occurring when services are starting while data are being

moved from data partition to sd-ext partition.

Modified int2ext+ tested and working with this rom is available in the first post - Downloads section.

It can be flashed directly after flashing sysinit fix

Guest WiiSky70

Hotfix for sysinit available in the second post.

Modified int2ext+ tested and working with this rom is available in the first post - Downloads section.

It can be flashed directly after flashing sysinit fix

Nice C3C0 :) . Waiting for the next build , and a dumb question (just to be sure) .

I am on the latest stock rom for the Monte Carlo (B06) and once you release the new build for this Slim ROM how can i upgrade from stock rom without any issues ?

Guest omegavesko

Nice C3C0 :) . Waiting for the next build , and a dumb question (just to be sure) .

I am on the latest stock rom for the Monte Carlo (B06) and once you release the new build for this Slim ROM how can i upgrade from stock rom without any issues ?

You can't upgrade from 2.3 to 4.2 without issues. Best you can do is back up your stuff with Titanium Backup and restore it once you've installed SlimBean.